Cinema!

Faith's POV
(11am)I woke up to a big headache and my head on sams chest as he woke up to my moving.

" morning babe You ok" sam said sitting up and kissing my head.

"No I've got the worst headache ever" I said sitting up.

"Ok well I'll take care of eve today while you rest and am going to the studio" He said standing up.

"Thanks" I said walking down to the kitchen.

I walked to the cupboard and took out painkillers.

I drank some water with the medicine.

I went back upstairs and brushed my teeth then took a shower while sam was already dressed and getting eve Ready on our bed.

While I was drying my self I felt two hands on my waist and trail up to my breast and squeezing them.

"Sam" I said laughing and covering my self with the towel.

"Do you feel better now" He said smirking.

"Yeah" I smiled and finished getting dressed into Highwaisted Blue jeans and a White cropped Jumper with black doc martins.

Eve was in her peppa pig onsie with her hood up. "Sam when shall we baptise eve" I said putting my arms around his neck whith his on my waist.

"Why don't we do it the week after her 1st birthday" He said looking down at me because he was a bit taller than me.

"good idea and our anniversary is two weeks before it" I said kissing his lips.

"Babe i think maybe we kiss to much" He said laughing and getting eve.
"We might do but who cares I love you" I said walking downstairs with him.

We both had our breakfast and fed eve."babe are you going anywhere today" sam said about to leave the house with eve in the Carrier seat.

"I'll go shopping with the girls so I will come with you too the studio" I said getting into the car while he shut the door.

"And you have to take care of eve all day ok because waking up with a headache sets your mood wrong" I said putting my seat belt on.

"That's fine and tonight I will make you be happy again" He said winking his eye and getting in the car.

"Can't wait" I said laughing. Few minutes later we got to the studio.

Me and sam walked in while eve was sleeping in the Carrier seat. We said hi to everyone and sam walked in the dance studio.

"Where is everyone" I said confused. Because only Cece and danielle where here today.

"Oh We kim got a urgent call from the modeling agency this morning and I don't know where the other girls are" danielle said smiling and picking up eve as she woke up.

"Why don't we go out somewhere since there is only 3 of us" Cece said.

"Yeah we should but let's go with the guys" I said as they agreed. We walked in the studio to the boys Sitting on the mats(danielle still had hold of eve).

"HEYYY" I shouted jumping on the mats next to mitch. "Why you suddenly excited" sam said laughing.

"No idea but can we all go to the cinema, there's nothing to do and you guys are not doing anything" I said standing up and facing them.

"Yeah let's go" ashley agreed. "Am coming too" danielle said picking up her Coat.

"Faith am gonna ask my mum if she wants to take care of eve for a few hours" sam said strapping eve in the car. "Ok we will meet you outside the cinema" I said kissing him.

Sams POV
I got to my mums house and knocked on the door.

"Hey mum can you take care of eve because we're all going to the Cinema" I said smiling.

"Yeah sure honey have fun" she said smiling. "Ok well her is her bag with all her stuff thanks bye" I said passing her the bag and eve.

I left the house and went to the cinema to meet the guys and faith, Danielle and cece.

I got there to see Faith being distracted by lisa's Horrible comments.

Faith's POV
We got to the cinema and waited Outside for sam. When 5 girls one of them being lisa came past us.

"Slut" one of them Coughed and laughed. "Just egnore Them faith" mitch said putting his arm around my shoulder. "Thanks" I said smiling.

They kept on saying more rude comments about my family.
"No faith don't go fight her she just wants you to react" Danielle said stopping me from hurting them girls.

"Let me just go talk to her" I said calming Down.

"Ok Lisa why you doing this to me" I said making everyone else watch us.

"Well faith we all know that sam Loves me Not you" she said smirking while her other friends laughed.

"Nobody likes you faith your just a Low..life.. slut. Sam is only using you to take care of eve" she said Laughing. As soon a she said that I slapped her and walked away.

"Good girl for not fighting" ashley said hugging my side.

"Sam loves you don't listen to her she is Twisted in the head" mitch said laughing as I chukled a bit. "Thanks" I said hugging him.

Sam came over and hugged me too "i saw it all thanks for not fighting and don't worry I love you and eve more than anything" He said kissing me.

"I love you too" I said as we walked in to buy the tickets.

"Ok Were gonna Watch Paranormal Activity Ghost Dimension" ashley said. "Yay" Cece shouted as we all laughed and walked in the screening room.

"I love horror movies" I wispered in sams ear as we sat At the very back.
"Me too" He said kissing me.

"Sam don't start Kissing me through out the whole movie" I said laughing as the Adverts came on.

"Ugh Fine" He said laughing.

*1hr 55 mins later*
The Film Finished and we were all walking out. "Am Scared to sleep" I said cuddling into sams Arm.

"You Will be Alright babe" sam said kissing me."come I missed kissing you" sam said as we walked away from the guys and went in a corner.

"You can't go 1hr without kissing me" I said with my hands around the back of his neck and his hands on the wall.

"no I love you too much to stop" He said into the kiss while we made out for a few minutes.

"OH come on guys stop being to Obbesesed with eachother" mitch Shouted as he caught us.

Me and sam let of eachother and walked with mitch outside.

"Chill Mitch it's not like you and Kim don't do that" I laughed holding sams hand as mitch went red.

"Yeah well not in A Public Place" mitch said laughing too.
================================
Thanks for Reading x And don't forget to vote xx