1

Kaylee's POV

I watched as his jaw dropped. I ran out, ashamed and slid down on a building wall. I put my head in my hands and cried. I knew he'd act this way. I'm an idiot. I probably just lost the one guy I honestly was in love with. I heard footsteps, then heavy breathing.

"Kaylee." A voice breathed out quietly. I felt somebody wrap their arms around me.

"Shh it's okay." They said, stroking my hair. I looked up into the blue eyes of Niall Horan. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I whisper out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure I'm sorry." I sob out, tears reducing.

"No. Are you sure about the baby?" He asks, slightly laughing.

"I-I think so. I only took one test. I was so excited." I gasp out.

"It may be false." He says, pulling me arms length away, wiping my tears away. I sniffle and look at him as my lip quivers.

"Really?" I ask, feeling my heart leap, I'm not sure if from happiness or sorrow.

"You sound like you don't want a child." Niall says, sounding a little sad.

"No! No! I do. I really do. Just not now. I'm to young. Not ready." I say, looking at my stomach.

"Well... let's go find out the truth." Niall says, leading me to the car. I was nervous, but I knew it had to be done...

Haylee's POV

"Harry. Styles. Don't. You. Dare." I warned.

To late.

"HARRY!" I screeched as some of the leftover meat was flung towards me and flew right past me, landing on our kitchen wall.

"Ooooo. Emily's gonna be pissed. at. you." I say. "And you have a terrible aim." I add, sticking our lousy excuse for tacos into our oven.

"No she won't." He says, narrowing his eyes and shaking his head, making his no longer curly hair swish around. He wipes the meat off and sees it left a brownish mark on the pure white cabinet.

"Oh shit." he mumbles, eyes widening. I smile and hold back laughter.

"How much longer until the tacos?" He asks, leaning on the counter next to me. 

"Well they don't take long so about... now." I say, looking at my invisible watch and cuing the ding.

"How did you..." He trails off. Motioning to my wrist and then to the oven.

"Magic." I say, waving my fingers before dragging the tray of shells and meat out. I set them on a plate and add the toppings and such.

Harry takes the whole tray and walks off into the living room, eating one already. I roll my eyes and follow.

"Wanna watch a clip?" He asks, motioning to the television. I nod and walk over.

"What were they watching last night?" He asks, referring to Brea and Louis. I open the DVD player and see Dear John.

"Dear John?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and pulling my mouth to the side in a smirk/smile.

"Really?" He asks smiling. I nod and hand it to him.

"You know we're going to have to make fun of them right?'' He asks. I nod as I pop in Land of the Lost. I sit next to him on the couch and snuggle up to his chest.