Truth and Clubbing

Haylee's POV

"Who is ready for a New Years club night!?" Louis' voice boomed through the flat.

"SHUT UP! I WAS SLEEPING!" Emily hollered back. I spit my drink in my cup in laughter.

"WELL THEN WAKE UP!" Louis hollered back, walking in the living room.

"Lou, it's noon." Corbyn says.

"So we'll go later!" He says, spinning around the room like a little kid.

"I say let's do it." I say, shrugging.

"What are we doing?" Emily asks, coming down the stairs with Liam attached to her side.

"You've got yourself an attachment there." Kaylee says, laughing.

"And I asked what we are doing." She snidely replied.

"Tonight we're going clubbing!" Zayn excitedly says.

"Okay. How about you invite Jake?" Liam asks. My jaw drops.

"You're fine with all of this?" Brea asks, just as surprised as me.

"Yeah. Now do you want them to come or not?" Emily answers, putting her head on Liam's chest.

"DUH!" Brea shouts, shooting off to her room. Parker had been staying with us, so he didn't need to be asked.

"Who wants to play group truth?" Harry asks.

"What's that?" Corbyn asks.

"It's where you get with a partner and one group asks a question and everybody has to answer that question about their partner." Zayn explains.

"Sure." Brea says, bouncing down the stairs.

"Everybody partner up!" Louis shouts. It was: Louis and Corbyn, Emily and Liam, Harry and me, Kaylee and Niall, Zayn and Brea, and Jessica and Parker. (A/N: I read some preferences I want to put in here, that's why they're playing this.)

"Okay. Let's see. What do you have their name as in your phone?" Parker asked. Louis and Corbyn blushed. "Louis, Corbyn. You wanna go first?" Parker asks.

"Um." Louis says, fumbling with his phone.

"Just let me-" Harry says, grabbing their phones.

"Oh my." I say laughing. In Corbyn's phone, she had him as (s)ass master. And in his phone, he had her as B(r)e(a)st girl. Harry laughed, handing their phones back as everybody laughed upon hearing the names. We went in a circle. Me and Harry were next. I had him as Lil' jeans, and he had me as Low-cut. Emily had Liam in as Lovebug, and Liam had her in as My one and only. Zayn had Brea in as Box, and Brea had him in as Mr. Vain. Jessica had Parker in as Parker<3>

"Next question. What is your screensaver?" Harry asks.

"What is it with the phone questions?" Zayn asks.

"Why? Scared about us seeing your screensaver?" Louis asks. He glanced at Brea. They had grown close friends and were like besties now.

"Pssh. No." Brea says.

"Let's see it then." I say. They pull out their phones and show us the screensavers. On Brea's they were making silly faces, and on Zayn's he was tickling her. Louis had Corbyn smiling, and holding a half heart on the corner of the screen, and Corbyn had him doing the same with the other half, so it made a heart when put together. On mine, I had Harry kissing the edge, and on his, me kissing the edge. Emily had Liam holding a Mickey doll she got him, and Liam had a photo of Emily holding a Minnie doll he bought her. Jess had her and Parker having a water fight, and he had them swinging side by side. Kaylee had Niall kissing her cheek, and Niall had her kissing his cheek.