3/1

Louis' POV

"Okay. Corbs and Tommo. You can go on the park for a few hours. Kaylee and Niall. You two can go on the date thing you talked about. Jessica. You have time to pick up Parker and show him around a bit. Haylee, Harry, Brea, and Zayn. You can do whatever you want. You had no plans. Me and Liam are going to go out to eat." Emily orders.

We were all invited to some big movie premire/party thing in a few hours. We had time to kill, so we decided to go on dates and stuff.

Creative right?

"Let's go!" I said, pulling on Corbyn's arm, trying to pull her out the door. But dang, she was strong.

"Bye guys! We'll be back later!" She called before I dragged her out the door, her turning to me. "Yes Louis?" She asks.

"Let's go to the park!" I happily exclaim. She smiles and nods.

I don't know why, but I just loved the park. I leaped at every chance to go. I loved the childness of being there, the fresh air, just everything about a park.

"Why walk? We can take a car." Corbyn says, dangling a pair of keys in her fingers. I evilly smile.

"Who's?" I ask.

"Who's do you think?" She asks, glancing at the un-opened door. "We better go before she comes out." She says, dragging me towards the red convertable.

~4 hours later~ (A/N am I the only one who imagined that in the Spongebob tone?)

"Tag! You're it!" I scream, hitting Corbyn's arm and running the other way, laughing my head off.

Before I slam into a tree.

"LOUIS!" I hear somebody scream, rushing over to me. I open my eyes with a groan. "Oh my god. Louis. Are you okay? Damn it. You're bleeding." She mutters under her breath. I lazily sit up, rubbing my forehead.

"Yeah. I'm fine. That just really hurt." I say standing up and feeling her support me.

"Lou, it's time to go to the party anyways. We were supposed to go to the house and change 30 minutes ago. So we're gonna have to hurry." She says, directing me towards the car.

~At the house~

"Okay Lou, let's go. We're gonna be late!" She hollers, rushing down the stairs.

"I've been waiting on you. You're making us late." I say, putting an arm around her shoulders. I hear her mimic me.

"Come on." She grumbles, grabbing the keys to the car and walking towards the car.

Soon. We had reached the place we were meeting up to take the limo there. We parked the car and stepped out, meeting the gang. We stepped in the limo, Emily mumbling about her and Brea being the only ones that looked up to the occasion, and Kaylee bumping her head.

And that's how the wild limo ride started.