Jakes and skates

Emily's POV

"Okay. We're meeting him at the skating rink in half an hour right?" I ask, laying back on Brea's bed, fingers linked and using it as a headrest and looking at the wonders I had just done to her face with make-up.

"I am meeting him at the skating rink in half an hour." Brea says, jutting her right hip out and putting a hand on hit.

"Oh. No. I'm not letting you go alone. I will be on the sidelines. Minding my own business and doing what all normal famous 19 year-olds do." I say, tilting my head slightly. She huffs and turns back to her closet.

"What to wear." I hear her mumble to herself. But I made myself a part of this conversation.

"Well since you can't wear a dress for skating. You either have to wear jeans or some gym shorts. Since he's more of a sporty type, I'd suggest jeans. Because jeans are more you than gym shorts. And since you're you and not Kaylee. I suggest a top that's not a t-shirt. Shoes. Well... Let's just go flip-flop." I shrug. Directing her from her bed, watching her soak it in. She slowly nods and turns towards her open closet. She pulls some clothes out.

"Thanks.'' She says.

"Eehh. No problem. I'll be back in 15 minutes." I say, walking out the door with my arms crossed. Now a little mad I had to change from a dress into pants and it wasn't a lazy day.

I waltzed into my room, enjoying the quietness of the other girls out with the guys. I dance up to my stereo and turn on my iPod on shuffle, loud enough where Brea could hear it, but wasn't hurting my ears. She was one of the few people I could sing around. So I started shout/singing.

"GOTTA GOTTA GET LOOSE. FOOTLOOSE. KICK OFF A SUNDAY SHOES. PLEASE. LOUISE. PULL ME OFF OF MY KNEES. JACK. GET BACK. COME ON BEFORE WE CRACK. LOOSE, GET LOOSE. EVERYBODY GET FOOTLOOSE!" I was doing random dance moves as I pulled some jeans and a blue quarter sleeved burn out shirt and the matching yellow bandeau. I heard a shuffling noise and spun around, I saw a nothing. I felt something breath down my neck. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard myself scream, kicking wildly at the person as I heard Brea run in.

"HHHIIIIIYYYYAAAAA!" She shouts, running in with one arm out of her sleeve. I spin around and hit her person blindly.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. OW!" I stop and gawk at the person.

"Liam?" Brea asks.

"I must learn to stop sneaking up on you girls." He mumbles, rubbing his arm from his spot on the ground.

"I'm sorry." I say, helping him up as Brea speaks also.

"Yeah. You really should." She now had her shirt all the way on. I picked mine up from where I had dropped them on the floor. "Why aren't you out with the others?" She adds, sitting on my bed as I walked in my closet to change.

"Can't a man want to hang out with his girlfriend?" I hear him ask as I grab my jean jacket and slip it on.

"No." I state, walking to the hot curling iron.

"Well that's just crude." I hear him pout. I chuckle as I finish curling my hair.

"Well I'm supposed to be there in 15 minutes." Brea says, walking out of the room.

"COMING!" I shout, nearly tripping over myself as I grab my purse and run out the door. I catch up with her as we open the door.

"Soooo ladies. Where is our destination today?" Liam asks, appearing besides us.

"Our destination is the skate rink." I say, turning on the sidewalk and heading in the direction of the rink.

"Well what were you going to do? Act like a creepy stalker and watch them all night?" Liam jokes. I look over at Brea, then over at Liam.