No chapter name

Corbyn's POV

"EMILY!" We all shriek, running towards her and Zayn standing there shocked.

"What happened?!" I shriek, as I approach her.

"I-I... I brung the bat back at I guess I hit her." He shrugs.

"We need a hospital." Kaylee says, looking up a us and letting go of the wrist she'd been holding.

"I'll take her." Jeremy says, picking her up.

"Liam you can let go." Haylee says, motioning to her hand he wouldn't let go of.

"Right." He says, quickly letting go of it, blushing.

Jeremy raced towards the car, her bridal syle in his arms. This doesn't remind me of anything. *note the sarcasm* I ran after him, inches away from stepping on his heels. He gently put her in the back, slowly placing a kiss on her forehead before hopping in the driver's seat.

I jump in the passenger seat as he looks at me bewildered, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"I'm coming with you." I say shrugging one shoulder.

"Cool." He simply says before starting the car with a jump. I hear a groan from the backseat and see movement out of the corner of my eye. My head quickly spins around, hurting my neck but I ignore it. I see her twisting around into a more comfortable position. I look up at Jeremy and he's staring hopefully at me.

"Le's go." I say, pointing towards the house. He smiles brightly and turns out off the car before jumping out of the car, turning to get his girlfriend from the backseat. I run towards the door and open it as he approaches. I open it dramatically as he goes in and throws her on the empty couch.

"BACK ALREADY?" Brea's voice rang through the house before she appeared at the doorway, grinning at the sight of her. I throw my hands up in the air (sometimes) and nod, being dramatic.

"SHE'S OKAY!'' Brea shouts, fully appearing in the room.

She ran and jumped on the couch, beside the head of the knocked out girl. She shoots up from her laying down position.

"DOCTOR!" She screams as her eyes open. She blinks a few times before looking around, taking in her surroundings. "Oh." She sadly says. "Just you bloody blokes." She says pouting. "I had a dream I was traveling in the TARDIS with Matt Smith and we were doing lots of things. We were about to go to some  planet named Shutterban, but somebody had to go and wake me up!" She screams, turning to Brea as everybody runs in the room.

"Remind me to keep you away from Matt Smith if we see him anytime..." Harry says, looking at her with wide eyes.

"I honestly think you're going to leave me for that TV show." Jeremy says wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"That's how I felt." Liam says, gazing at her. She awkwardly coughs and he turns away.

"I'd never leave you." She sweetly says, batting her eyelashes at him. "Well... it depends." She adds, making him scoff.

"I thought you were knocked out!" Jessica says, breaking out of her shock.

"I was. Actually I feel a little light headed, can I have some water?" She asks before shutting her eyes and falling on the couch.

"She's fainted, get me a cup of cold water." Kaylee says, we stare at her bewildered, wondering why a cup of water.

"Now." She impatiently says, seeing none of us move.

Louis's POV

"Right." My sister says, running to the kitchen and soon appearing with a ran in her hand.

"Here." She says, thrusting the rag out to her. She takes it and dumps it out over Emily's head and face. She shoots up.

"Who- What- When?" She asks, looking around at us. Her eyes suddenly widen. "Why the hell is my head wet?" She asks, looking around quickly at us. "Please don't tell me somebody peed on it." She grimaces. I laugh.

"Nobody peed on it." I say in between laughs.

"What is it?"

"Kaylee poured water on it." Haylee says, holding onto Harry for support.

She glares at Kaylee and stands up, shaking her head, making the freezing water fly everywhere, hitting everybody.

"You're welcome." She says, sitting back down and placing her head on Jeremy's shoulder as he puts an arm around her waist. We sit there staring as she stares back.

"Uh, can you move?" She asks, motioning to the television behind us.

"Oh." I say as we all move and she clicks on the television.

"LOONEY TUNES!" She screeches, making my eardrums hurt. I wince as I sit next to Corbyn and close my eyes. When I open them, I see one of the episodes starting. I groan and turn to Corbyn who was watching the screen intently.

"Really?" I ask, as she turns to me.

"Really." She says, nodding and smiling. I roll my eyes and laugh. I kiss her forehead before she turns back around to the TV.

"Emily, we're going swimming again." Kaylee announces, walking away with most of the girls and Niall, leaving us boys, and Corbyn.

"Kay." She says, eyes not leaving the screen as they walk out the door.

I sit, watching Elmer Fudd chasing Bugs around, trying and failing to catch him.

"I think I'm going to join them." I say, watching as Zayn and Harry walk out the door without saying anything.

"Me too." Corbyn says, standing up with me.

"I'll be there in a sec." Haylee says as we walk out the door, stripping down to our swimsuits.

I jump in off the diving board and feel Corbyn jump behind me. I turn around, still underwater and seeing Corbyn doing the same. I smile and lean in, she smiles back and does the same. I feel our lips touch and smile even bigger as I feel my lungs tighten up.

Unwillingly, I pull away and swim to the surface, gasping for air.

"Took you long enough." Harry says smirking. I roll my eyes and swim to where I can touch. I see Haylee had been in the pool for a bit, leaving the other 2 alone.

"Was it a good idea leaving them 2 together?" I ask my girlfriend.

"Honestly? I don't know." She says laughing, pushing her wet hair out of her face. "She's a big girl, she can handle herself." She says shrugging. I hear the door open and look up to see Emily, hunched over laughing and Jeremy, trying to keep her up. She calms down and jumps in the water, bun flying. Why am I paying so much attention to her at this moment?

She landed right on my girlfriend.