Labor and Amnesia

Jessica's POV

"Push! Push!" The doctor said again. Kaylee was obviously with hormones right now and so she was fed up.

"I AM! WHAT DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN DOING THE PAST FEW MINUTES!?" She yelled back. I held back my laughter as she squeezed my hand harder. The doctor looked shocked at her sudden outburst, but continued with his work.

We had been in the room without Niall for the past hour and a half after the announcement for Corbyn and Liam reported to the front desk.

"Kaylee. It's going to be okay. It will be about another hour but you will be fine." The nurse said without thinking as the doctor glared at her. She looked up from her clipboard and shrugged. Kaylee managed a nod.

"Okay. We almost have one. Push a little harder-" The doctor was cut off by a squeal from Kaylee and I could see the doctor was anxious so I'm guessing there was some coming.

(A/N: This is an awkward topic to write, sorry!)

Niall was forced to stay outside as long as he could manage, so I'm guessing he couldn't take it anymore. He barged in the door as the doctor was mumbling something about the baby's chest.

"Princess?" Niall squeaked, thinking she was in pain, rushing to her side and stroking her hair. She squeezed his hand tighter and tighter than mine. It eased the pain in mine and I felt satisfied. "How are you?" He asked, she curled her lips in, squeezing her eyes shut before giving a gentle nod.

"WE GOT ONE!" The doctor exclaimed, handing something squealing and crying to the nurse who stuck it in the incubator thing and stood beside the doctor, waiting for anything. The doctor turned to her. "DOB, September 22nd. TOB, 7:42."

Kaylee relaxed a bit and the doctor stepped back. "Kaylee, we will try for the other one in a little bit. You can look at your first one now. It's a girl!" He said, handing Niall a baby. He giggled a girly laugh as a tear rolled down my cheek. Kaylee peeked at it and smiled, relaxing a little more. Her and Niall exchanged a look before saying the name in sync.

"Braelyn Marie Horan."

I knew if one was a girl they would name it Braelyn. Kaylee had been set on that name for a girl forever. She loved it soooo much. I still wasn't sure which she loved more. The name, or Niall.

Kaylee's face twisted and the doctor rushed over, Niall shoved one of his princesses gently into the nurse's arms before turning to Kaylee, comforting her through her squeals, yells, screams, and tears.

The nurse wheeled Braelyn off to the Postpartum.

"And here we have... ANOTHER GIRL!" The doctor exclaimed, handing the crying and squealing thing in the nurse's arms.

It had been about another 20 minutes before the second baby had arrived. It was full of the first twenty minutes, like on replay. The squealing, the crying, the screams, literally everything. Even the words.

FREAKING DEJA VU MOMENT

The doctor turned to the nurse who handed the baby to Kaylee. "DOB, September 22nd. TOB, 8:04." He smiled, turning to us, telling us that we'd be working again and the same words over and over again.

"What's it's name?" I whisper to Kaylee as she smiled at the crying baby. She looked up at me, then Niall, Niall looked at me.

"McKinley Nichole Horan." He said with affection as he continued to gaze down at the two women. Kaylee handed the baby to the nurse who wheeled that baby off as the doctor looked at Kaylee, as if asking for approval. She nodded, leaning her head back and curling her lips in once more, just like she had before.