Month 5 out of 6 (part 1)

"Why am I not dead?" I hear her worriedly mumble.

"You're acting like her parents when she was younger." Haylee says.

"Will you marry me?" I ask, as I hear the doors open and a chorus of gasps.

***

Brea's POV

"OH! And your dress can be the one you saw no Pintrest a few weeks ago, and we could have-"

"Kaylee. It isn't until next January." Emily laughs, crossing her arms and leaning back against the couch.

"Sorry. I'm just so excited. I'm not going to be the only married one!" Kaylee squeals.

"Now you know how I felt." She laughs. I sat there, enjoying the conversation and this bag of popcorn.

"Wait. That means I won't be special anymore!" Kaylee shrieks.

"You still will. You'll be the only Mrs. Horan, and the only person who's married to an Irish boy band member." Emily shrugs.

"True. But that's okay because YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" She shouts, hugging her.

"Okay okay. You 5 better get ready, it's about to be your 35th concert. Only 15 more after this." Emily says.

"You're right. Kaylee, we can all obsess over another wedding later." I say, putting the popcorn up.

"Okay. Let's run through the songs." Corbyn says.

We run through all the songs and before we know it, we're at the stadium in Nevada.

"Get ready." Somebody shouts over the screams and hollers waiting outside the bus.

"Aaand... GO!" I shout, banging open the doors and fast walking towards the stadium. We crash through the doors and remove our hoods.

"I think we're good." Corbyn gasps out, locking the door so no fans could get in. I could already hear the stadium filled with screams from every seat.

I peaked around the heavy velvet curtain. It was packed. Apparently one of the sold out concerts. I walked into the dressing rooms and picked some clothes off the clothing rack. A black tank top with a burnout top over that, some plain jeans, and my basic tennis shoes. I put my now straightened hair up in a ponytail and walk out of the room, being the last one done.

"There you are. Hurry. Put this on and take this." Emily says, thrusting out an earpiece and microphone at me. I take them and put them on.

"I honestly don't know why you 2 stayed with us. You're stuck with a bunch of girls." I hear Haylee say, talking to Liam and Niall.

"Yeah, why?" I ask, sticking my earpiece in and turning it on.

"Because he doesn't want to leave his fiancé and I don't want to leave my wife. Plus he needs some pointers on what to do." Niall says, punching Liam playfully in the arm.

"Nice." I say right before Emily marches up, clipboard in hand, headset on, and hair messed up from stress.

"The crowd is really rowdy, more fans than ever have slipped by. You're on in 5 minutes." She stressfully says. Liam comes behind her and starts massaging her shoulders.

"You seem stressed." He says.

"No duh." She snaps. He backs away, hands up. "Sorry." She mumbles, motioning to the stage, signaling for us to go. I nod and walk on stage, squinting from the lights and waving at the adoring fans.

"How are you all tonight?" Haylee through her microphone. Screams instead of words answered her.

"Great. As most of you know, we are Infinity! And we are here to rock your night!" I say into the mic, loving the cheers coming after that, making me smile.