Wedding afternoon

Kaylee's POV

"Oh. My. God."

My head snaps over towards the speaker. "What?" I ask.

"Look." She simply says, pointing towards a t-shirt. I look and nod. Next thing I know, she's holding it beside me. It was black. In the top right coner it had: The Game Of Time. It had red, blue, and yellow dots in a weird snaking line, moving down to the TARDIS. In between it had all the doctors I'm guessing and different monsters in blue. I know all of this because of my friends.

"Okay. Now Emily. Will you show us the shops we would like?" I impatiently ask. We had been in the mall for a while, and didn't see anything I wanted.

"Yes mam I will." She happily answers. "Kaylee, I think you will like either like Nike or JF. Corbyn... Maybe try the other side of the mall. Brea, pratically anything. Jess, try over by the arcade. And Haylee... I honesty have no idea." She looks shocked. "That's a first." She mumbles.

"Thanks!" I say, walking off and looking around for Nike or JF.

I gave up on the first floor and went up to the second. As I got to the top, I smiled, seeing both of my destinations. But what was on the other side of the room caught my attention. I stopped dead in my tracks, slightly tilting my head to the side. I looked around and walked up to the sign. Luckily the mall was almost empty or we would've been mobbed.

As of April 4th, we will have a new store right here. Most people will know of the new girl band Infinity. That is why we are building this. The very first Infinity merchandise store.

I got out my phone.

"Emily?" I ask, not taking my eyes off the sign. "We've got a problem."

Niall's POV

"NOOO!" I shout, jumping and tackling Liam to the ground while covering his eyes. I looked up at the boys, smiling sweetly. "You can get the door now." Harry goes to open the door.

"I mean really. Jeffery should've at least asked us first! I mean. We are Infinity anyways." Kaylee grumbles. I jump off of Liam..

"KAYLEE!" I shout, holding my arms open.

"NIALL!" Kaylee answers, jumping into my arms. We sit there laughing.

"Hey Niall. Weren't you holding Liam down?" Zayn asks. My eyes widen.

"Guys. It's fine. Before the wedding as in when we get to the... To the... The thingiemabob." Emily says, sitting down and coming up blank.

"SUBJECT CHANGE!" Kaylee yells. "Who wants to come to my first sonogram tomorrow?'' She asks. My hand shoots high in the air.

"Too bad. I'm only bringing Niall this time.'' She says. I lower my arm and victoriously put an arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, what time is it?" Liam asks, appearing at the kitchen doorway.

"About 6. Why?" Jessica answers.

"We have to go!" Emily hollers, grabbing her purse and opening the door.

"GO GO GO!" Liam shouts, ushering us out the doorway.

"Hey when did that limo get here?" I ask, pointing to one.

"When I called the guy to bring it. Now get in." Liam impatiently answers.

"Sooo." I say, breaking the awkward silence we had been sitting in for the past 15 minutes.

"WE'RE HERE!" Louis shouts.

~~~

One of the worst chapters, don't you agree?

I'm probably seeing this the wrong way, but I feel as if I'm not the motherly, responsible one. Also like everybody is leaving, and trying to replace me. Also like some people are trying to be the same as me. Do everything I do. Act like me, dress like me, take me away from me.