Day and night 10

Brea's POV

"Okay peoples it's 9:52, I've let you sleep in long enough. UP!" I sit up at the sudden living and breathing alarm clock walking around.

"BREA!'' She shouts, coming to the doorway. I shoot up and salute her. She firmly nods and walks disappears. I heavily sigh before looking at myself in the mirror.

"Better get down there before she kills me." I mumble. I walk out my door right as Jessie was too. I kindly smiled at her. Then I heard probably the strangest thing ever.

"GO!"

Thump

Thump

"Owwww." I looked over at the commotion and saw Kaylee's door wide open, her curled up into a ball at the bottom.

"What happened?" I ask, seeing the others appear.

"Well um. Mistake one, I ninja rolled off the bed. And mistake two was rolling the rest of the way and trying to open the door. I hit the doorknob." Kaylee says, holding her elbow as she slowly stood up.

"Nice." Somebody mumbled.

"That ninja roll is going to be the death of you." Corbyn laughs.

"I know." Kaylee says.

I turn to walk down the stairs and see Emily disappear, skipping down them. I look at the others in disbelief, trudging down the stairs after her.

"Morning girls." Emily happily chirps, before she takes out some cereal boxes and pouring some glasses of juice and milk by the eggs.

"How?" I ask, grabbing the Cheerios and some orange juice.

"What?" Haylee asks, taking a bite of the eggs.

"How are you so... So... Peppy in the mornings?" I stutter out, barely able to speak the horrible tasting words brought upon my tounge. She sweetly smiles and shrugs.

"It's because she's not from Earth. She comes from a distant land called Responsibilia." Kaylee says, passing the box of Fruit Loops she was finished with to Corbyn who happily filled her bowl to the brim.

"Very creative." Emily says. She takes a bite of her Cocoa Puffs with a fork. We stare at her for a while and she soon gets the memo, trading it for a spoon and blushing.

"Does that mean I get a sticker?" Kaylee asks with wide eyes. Stickers? Stickers? We haven't done stickers in what? A year and a half?

"Well since we were going back to what we used to do, I was just thinking..." She blushes before cramming Fruit Loops in her mouth.

"Yes. Kaylee. I know. Here." Emily says, pulling out a sticker sheet and handing Kaylee a purple unicorn which she sticks on her shirt.

"Yes!" She happily cheers.

"What about me? I finished all my cereal." Corbyn pouts, showing her the empty bowl.

"What ever happened to my mature Corbyn?" Emily asks, ruffling her hair and taking the bowl before putting both of theirs in the sink. She hands Corbyn what looks like a bowtie sticker and she happily takes it, putting it on the neck of her shirt.

"That's right. Tommo." Emily remarks.

"Yep." Jess says, nodding.

"JAMES BOND ROLL!" Emily randomly yells, doing it.

"Ever notice how the ninja roll and the James Bond roll are very much alike?" Jess asks. I nod along with the others.

"Actually they're very different. Care to explain Emily?" Kaylee asks like it's the most important thing in the world.