The wedding (part 3:End of the afterparty)

Jessica's POV

"Hello Uncle Bob. Long time no see." Kaylee said, poking the unicorn on the nose.

"Kaylee. You're drunk." Emily says laughing and taking a drink of her wine.

"We Horan's tend to!" She hollers, throwing an arm around Niall who also was drunk. I started laughing with the others.

"Hey Emily!" I hear. Emily (slightly drunk herself) turned around. Corbyn and Haylee exchanged a look before looking at the boy that approached her.

"H-Hi RJ. What are you doing here?" Emily stuttered out.

"Came to see you." He looks over her shoulder at Haylee and Corbyn. "Hey.'' He greets. They wave.

"Who's that?" I whisper softly to the two girls.

"That's one of her old boyfriends. RJ." Haylee explains. "She cut it off because she thought he was cheating. He apparently never got over her." She adds.

"He's got a lot of nerve coming back here." Corbyn says with gritted teeth.

"Why, what's so-" I stop, seeing him make a small move on her. "Oh." I add.

"Who is he?" Louis harshly whispers, looking at RJ with an arm behind her, resting on the table.

"Her old boyfriend." Corbyn says.

"Well um. Liam will be back soon. And he's going to be more mad than any of us." He says, uneasily eyeing Corbyn.

"Um. RJ. It was really nice seeing you, but I have to go." Emily says, trying to stand and walk away.

"Stay." He says, catching her wrist.

"She said leave." Harry growled at him.

"Oh yeah? Who's gonna make me?" He asks.

"Me." Corbyn harshly says, he flinches.

"Oh yeah. Corbyn. I'm pretty sure you-"

"I said. Leave." Corbyn warned, taking a step towards him.

"I think I better go." He says before running off.

"Thanks." Emily said hugging her.

"No problem."

"Who was that?" Liam asks walking up.

"Nobody." We all say.

"Okay?" He says, grabbing Emily's hand. "Let's go dance." He says, looking over us uneasily one last time before pulling her to the dance floor.

Cling

"What was that?" I ask, seeing everybody clink glasses.

"Every time we clink glasses, the wedded couple has to kiss." Brea says, walking up with a glass in hand.

"You're drunk." Zayn says, supporting her up.

"No. I'm not. See?" She says, trying to stand straightly but failing.

"Oh yeah. So not drunk." I say, laughing. I hear music start, then a giant gasp.

"LET'S DANCE!" Corbyn says, pulling all of us on the dance floor.

"You're drunk too!" I laugh.

Liam's POV

Clink

I felt some lips press against mine.

"What was that?" I ask, looking down at Emily.

"What, the clinking?" She asks. I nod as I start dancing to the music that was playing.

"Every time everybody clinks their glasses, the newly wedded couple must kiss." She says, smiling and dancing along.

"Well then they better keep clinking those glasses. I think I don't wanna stop kissing you." I say, kissing her, making both of us laugh.

"Ooh! Look at you Mr. Cheeky." She laughs. I roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me." She scoffs, poking a finger in my chest.

"I'll roll my eyes at you all I want." I say, continuously rolling my eyes.

"No. Stop. Liam. Stop." She sighed and I held back a laugh, still rolling my eyes. "Li Li please?" She pouts, bringing out the big blue eyes, matching the protruding bottom lip.

"Must. Not. Give in." I strain, trying to look away. "Fine." I give in, pecking her lips.

"Yay!" She said, dancing randomly.

"Hey, gonna open presents?" Emily's cousin, Tyler asked, walking up.

"Tyler. We opened them a long time ago." She answers, turning to him and laughing.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!" Garron says, walking up and punching Tyler playfully on the arm. "Congrats by the way." He adds before pulling Tyler away.

"That was weird." I say, laughing.

"Welcome to my family." She mumbles.

"Glad it was yours than any other." I say, starting to dance once again.

"Oh, you're going to regret saying that." She says, looking over at the wild dancers and other weird family members.

"I'm glad I grew up in a normal family." I say, looking over at mine. She raises an eyebrow, probably thinking about all the weird moments they've shared and I've told. "Well... Compared to yours." I say, shrugging.

"Yeah... Now you know how I became this way." She sighs.

"I'm glad you did." I say, gazing at her.

"Now let's just dance!" She says, throwing her hands in the air.