Uh-oh's and OMG's squared!

Louis's POV

I pushed my way through the sea of dancers, avoiding the waves and keeping my head up, looking for one person.

"Where did the damn girl drag her off to this time?" I mumble to myself.

I spot 2 bridesmaids' dresses a few feet away and make my way over to them.

"Hey Lou." Emily says poking my stomach, acting innocent as I start dancing with them.

All 3 of us were the worst in the room, but we didn't notice. As that song ended and one of ours started, we moved off to the side, seeing Liam and Danielle take over the dance floor.

"Don't you hey Lou me." I say, poking her back, she hunches a bit and takes a step back. She is overly ticklish. I smirk and lunge towards her, not planning on doing anything but I make her take a huge step back and laugh at me fall.

"Why can't I hey Lou you?" she asks, cautiously joining the trio again.

"You keep dragging away my bloody girlfriend!" I say, pulling Corbyn towards me.

"Yeah, well she's my best friend!" She argues back, tugging her towards her. We keep arguing and Corbyn looks beat up. When Emily realizes this, she lets go, all concerny. I take this as my chance and pull Corbyn tight up against me.

"She's all mine now! Muahaha!" I say, laughing evily, seeing her slightly smile.

"Louis, I need to breath." Corbyn says in between deep breaths. I let go and she gasps for air.

"I'll let you 2 to it. Two's a couple, three's a crowd." Emily says, walking off to nobody since everybody is taken.

We watch her walk off and start dancing once again.

"So Emily's cool with the whole Liam and Danielle thing?" I ask, peering into her eyes.

"Yeah, she says they're just friends and she's new and Liam's just being nice." She answers back, looking at them.

Corbyn leans in and whispers something in my ear. Once she pulls away, smiling evily, I smile back and shake my head until it feels like it's going to fall off. She laughs and drags me up to the DJ table. We take a second to find Emily in the crowd and point her out to the DJ. We tell him out plan and he says sure.

We walk away, antsy. This song was almost over and we would have to go back up when it was. Once it ended, the DJ nodded at us and we raced up there.

"Alright boys and girls, children of all ages. We have a special surprise for you." I say, smirking at Emily watching intently.

"EMILY IS GOING TO SING SOMETHING FOR US!" Corbyn finishes, voice booming through the speakers. Cheers go up all around. Emily shakes her head.

"I don't sing." She shouts back.

"Well you did when you did Liam's part." I point out.

"Well that was only twice and I was forced." She says blushing.

"Do it, do it, do it, do it..." Corbyn drags on, getting everybody to do the same.

Emily takes a deep breath.

And steps up.

Corbyn's POV

I handed her the mic as she stepped up, glaring at us who were smiling, waiting for her to do it. She snatches it out of my hand and whispers something to the DJ and turns the microphone on.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this." I hear her mumble.

"First of all before we start, I apologize beforehand about my bad singing and any bleeding eardrums." She says laughing. "Secondly, Louis... I need your help." She says, pulling him on stage and handing him a microphone. Most likely payback. You hear some music start.

When 2 become 1 (sequel to When 2 bands collide)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें