Night 1 with girls

Emily's POV

"Come on. Turnturnturn YES!" I shout, finally winning Mario Kartz.

For the 8th time.

"Okay Ems. We obviously can't beat you. Can we move on to another game now?" Corbyn whines.

"Sure." I shrug. Ejecting the disc and searching for another one. "Just Dance?" I ask. I hear a chorus of 'Mmhms' after that and smiled. I popped it in and handed the 2 controllers to 2 random people. Kaylee and Brea stood up, Kaylee getting to pick the song.

Soon I heard the beginning of Wings start. I smile as I see the girls get in ready position.

''Ready to be beaten?" Brea asks.

"I hope you are." Kaylee snaps back.

"Mama told me not to waste my life, she said spread your wings my little butterfly, don't let what they say keep you up at night and if they give you shh then they can walk on by." All the girls sang together, I sat aside smiling as Corbyn took over.

"My feet. Feet can't touch the ground. And you can't hear a sound. But you just keep on running up your mouth yeah."

"Walk! Walk on over there, cause I'm to fly to caaare oh yeaahaah." Kaylee sang while doing random moves.

"Sing." Corbyn whispered, poking me with her cold toes. I jerk away, glaring.

"I still have problems with my singing." I pout, curling up into a ball.

"Emily we don't care. Close your eyes if you want, I know how that helps you." she says, giving me the puppy face which I now fall victim for occasionally.

"Fine! Mrs master of puppy eyes." I huff she smirks. I take a deep breath ad I shut my eyes.

"She said spread your wings my little butterfly, don't let what they say, keep you up at night. No they can't detain you! These wings are made to fly and we won't let nobody brin us down. No matter what you say it won't hurt me. Dot matter if u fall from the sky! These wings are made to fly." I smile as I hear the music lead up to Perrie's solo.

"I'm firing up on that runway. I know we're gonna get there someday, and we don't need ko ready steady go no. Talk, talk turns into air and I don't even care. Ohh yeah. How long exactly have I been singing solo?" I ask, seeing Kaylke and Brea dancing and not hearing anybody but the game singing.

"Since you shut your eyes." Corbyn proudly smiles. I reach my foot over and kick her, making her fall.

"Sorry." I grimace as she hits the ground.

"I win! Boo yeah!" Kaylee shouts, having a random dance party.

"How!? All she did was random moves! I actually danced!" Brea pouts. I look up at the clock on the wall of the new house our record label bought us. Which I guess we'll be living in now. It read 10:34.

"Time for bed guys!" I say jumping up. Pouts and whines follow.

"Uggh! Why'd you turn so responsible?" Kaylee pouts, trudging to her new room.

"Because, 6 wild girls and there needs to be one responsible one. And ts your fault or putting me and Liam together in the first place." I say, hitting their bums into their bedrooms and walking to my pure white door at the end of the hall. U open the door and turn around. "Gnight my little ducklings!" I shout before shutting the door and laying under the warming covers.

Thump.

"Shh!! Do you think she heard?" Jessica's sharp voice spoke out in the silence. It was quiet a moment before somebody else spoke.