Month 5 out of 6 (part 2)

Corbyn's POV

"WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?" I scream, hearing the voice and seeing nobody come out.

"Um.. I don't know. " Haylee answers, grasping my wrist and holding it tight.

"Um be calm everybody. It's probably nothing." Liam comforts.

"Yeah. We just need to -" Brea starts.

"You still haven't figuredd this out yet have you?" The voice spoke once again. I jumped, from sudden noise and being scared.

"No! We haven't!" I whine.

"Well. Find out soon. Or bad things will statt happening. Hey Jess. Jump out any windows lately?" The voice asks. My eyes widen as do the boys.

"What?" Niall spits out.

"I got dared to jump out the window a few months ago. But... Only one other person knows about that..." Jessica says, making us look at each other.

"WINSTON!" We all shout at once.

"Well well well. Took you long enough." The voice (Winston) speaks harshly.

"Well now we know who you are. When we get out of here, we're turning you in to the cops." Jessica says, crossing her arms. I nod in reply, forgetting he can't see us.

"Who says you're leaving?" I hear him snarl. I wince and look around the room worridly, noticing it getting darker by the minute.

"You wouldn't let us die!" Emily shouts. "Would you?" She wimpers, I could make out tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Maybe. Highly unlikely." I hear him chuckle. "I have a surprise for you." He purrs.

"Wh-What?" I shakily reply.

"Look out the window." He simply states.

"WHY!?" Brea shouts.

No answer.

We slowly make our way to the window and cautiously slide the curtains aside.

Nothing.

We turn around and I nearly have a heart attack.

"YOU'VE BEEN PUNKED'!" A guy shouts, running at us with a microphone, facing the camera and saying some geeky words I don't understand. Winston is sitting there, laughing his head off.

I smile as the camera guy pushes my back towards the camera.

"How did it feel while you were stuck in your tour bus?" He asks beaming. I cock an eyebrow at him be smile towards the camera.

"I was scared. And I'm relieved to find out it was not real." I say.

"What was your favorite part?" He asks. I stare at him speechless.

"Favorite part?" I spit. "I guess having you leave!" I steam, walking into the "bedroom".

I climb onto my bed and close my eyes with exhaustion, but end up falling asleep.

I woke up with my phone beside me, buzzing like mad.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello beautiful."

"Louis!"

"The one and only." I laugh at his peppiness. I just noticed the bus moving once again.

"I miss you boo bear." I say into the phone.

"You too Gumdrop." He sweetly says.

"I saw you on TV." He says.

"Oh." I blush. "And?" I ask, scared of his reply. But he doesn't reply, just laughs. I roll my eyes and laugh along.

"TWEETY! I NEED YOU IN HERE!" I hear Emily's voice call.

"JUST A SECOND!" I holler back.

"Gotta go boo bear. I'll call you later. I promise. Love you!" I say.

"Love you too." I hear him kiss. I laugh before I end the call, hopping off the bed and entering the main room.

"You hollered?" I ask, putting my hands up dramatically.

"Yeah. Here's the dealio. What if management made one exception to have 6 singers?" Emily asks, looking around. I start jumping, kinda like fangirling. "What if I said no." I immediantly stop, face turning serious.

"I. Would. Murder. You." I say.

"With gummy beearrrs." Brea slurs.

"Okay. Kinda glad I didn't." Emily laughs.

"Really?" Kaylee asks, jumping on her, only to have Liam push her off and pull Emily towards him.

"I didn't say yes either." She says.

"You don't think you sing good. You don't sing good.'' Haylee shrugs. I breath heavily and restrain myself. "If you think you're bad and you don't want to be in the band then you're bad and you're not." She adds. I bite my lip.

"But what if I said I've been acting this whole time and I believe I can sing and act and I've fooled all of you?" Emily asks, taking a drink from her bottle, smirking at us.

"You. Are. So. AWESOME!" I shout, leaping on her and squeezing her tightly.

"Hey. No killing my fiance." Liam says, pulling me off as I hear Emily breathing heavily.

"So you don't want me in?" Emily asks, tilting her head at Haylee. She just sighs and retires to her bunk.

"Here ya go." I say, handing the picture to the girl.

"Thanks!" She beams before running off.

"Wow. Some of these fans are cra-zy." I hear Haylee say.

"Tell me about it. This one girl came up to me and she looked exactly like me. It was creepy." I shudder.

"Yeah. See that one girl in the bright yellow shirt?" Haylee asks. I look around and nod, eyes on her. "She came up to me and went, hi, can I use you're face? So I just laughed and took the paper she held out to me. I asked her what her name was and she said it was Kaylee Nicole Twilligear." She finishes. I look at her astonished.

"It means they love us!" I laugh, stepping on the tour bus.

"I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed." I announce, plopping on my bed, hearing everybody follow.

I woke up, seeing I was the only one up I tought I could get some stuff done like watching TV. I quietly hopped off of the bunk, seeing the sun coming up. I look around and see Liam's arm around Emily's waist. Romantic.

But Kaylee and Niall beat their asses.

They were facing each other, legs intertwined, his arms were wrapped around her, one under her, and one on top. And she was up against his chest, arms squished comfortably between them while his chin was resting on her head.

I got a quick picture. Thinking Perfect Kiall moment! I grabbed my phone and curled up on the couch, watching some CSI on my phone.