Day 25

Kaylee's POV

"Okay girls. I will be shopping around for anything. Here is 20 dollars for each of you." Emily says, handing us each 20 dollar bills. "Now. In an hour we have to meet Jeffery at the studio. Then we have to go over wedding  plans and then wemftshebl." She mumbles.

"What?" I ask, cupping a hand around my ear.

"I said we're going to meet Jefery--"

"No! Skip forward." Brea says.

"Go over wedding--"

"To the end." Corbyn whines.

"We mdfrgl."

"WHAT?"

"WE MEET UP WITH THE BOYS!" It all went silent.  Then we all started squealing and jumping around.

"Before you go, open these." She hands each of us a silver box. I look around before cautiously opening mine. I gasp. I pull out a bracelet. It had black yarn that tied up to a metal infinity sign. I looked up to see Emily had disappeared.

"I fucking hate her!" Corbyn whisper shouts, but admires the gold infinity necklace.

"Cussing won't help your problems." A voice whispers behind us.

"Fuck you Emily! Why did you have to stop cussing!?" Brea asks, whipping around and holding an infinity ring.

"I didn't stop. Just lowered it to like .1%. No go!" She whispered in my ear. I jumped and whizzed around, no trace of her.

"She's so nice." I say sarcastically. Jess was gone so I was the only pure non-cusser here. I smiled and realized the others had run off.

"Well. I'll help myself to the food court." I mumble, eagerly eyeing the bar across the walkway. I walk over and hear the girls' chatter. I get a pretzel and a coke and headed over to the rest of the girls.

"Thank you for leaving me all alone." I scoff, pushing Brea over to sit down.

"No problem." Corbyn smirks.

I roll my eyes and devour the pretzel in a matter of seconds. I gulp down my coke and go to throw the trash away, seeing the girls abandon me again.

"Hey babe. What are you doing here?" I hear my favorite Irish accent call out behind me.

"Ni!" I squeal, throwing my arms around the closest person, guessing it's Nialler.

"Woah. Sorry. I'm getting married. And you already are." Liam says laughing and taking me off his neck. I blush and turn to Niall.

"Ni!" I squeal, wrapping my arms around his neck, feeling him hug me back in return.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn asks.

"The girls abandoned me." I pout. "What are yoouu doing here? You don't usually use this mall." I say. All eyes go to Niall.

"Ni..." I cautiously ask, raising my voice where it sounds like a question.

"I may or may not have gotten us lost." He shrugs, I start laughing.

"We were wandering around for Liam or anybody for hours." Louis says.

"I got  us lost because I wanted to." He pouts, fake crying into my shoulder.

"That doesn't explain why you're here." Now all eyes go to Louis.

"Lou?" I ask. He shakes his head, being the stubborn kid he is.

"He got us kicked out." Liam says, taking a sip of his drink.