The wedding (part 1: The vows)

Liam's POV

"Okay. That is the last rehersal. The parents have arrived and- OOMPH!" The back-up wedding planner had barely finished her sentence before Emily barreled past her and out the doors.

"I'm sorry for her." I say, helping her up as the doors open. I look up and laugh. Emily was attached to her dad's back, legs and arms wrapped tightly around him while her mom stood there laughing and Logan tried to pry her off. I walked across the room to them.

"Dad. I love you. But pleeease don't sing at my wedding. It's bad enough I have to in front of my family. I don't need you embarassing you in front of my new one." She pouts, smiling at me.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Beaman." I say smiling. "Logan." I say, polietly nodding.

"Liam. Would you please get-" My eyes wandered to the opening doors.

"MOM. DAD!" I say, flinging myself at them. The laugh and hug me.

"Hi Liam." They greet me. My eyes waver back behind them. "Nicola! Ruth!" I exclaim, hugging my sisters.

"Hey little bro." They tease.

"Hello Payne family!" I hear. I turn around and see Emily still clinging to her Dad, waving to my family. I chuckle.

"You still haven't gotten her off?" I ask. He nods. "CORBYN!" I yell. Emily's eyes widen as she hops off her dad's back right as Corbyn appears.

"I'm off. I'm off. I gotta go anyways." Emily hurridly says, glancing sideways at Corbyn before running off to the changing rooms.

"Hello Mr. Beaman." She says, staring at the doorway Emily disappeared into. "I better go too." She mumbles, running off.

"Well. Glad to see you all. But I better get ready too." I say.

I walk over to the door of my room. I walk in to see my suit hanging on the opposite wall and 5 ready men.

"What time is it?" I ask, changing into my suit.

"11:05." An Irish accent answers as I straighten my tie. I heavily sigh and turn to the boys.

"Ready?" I ask. They nod. "Let's do this." I mumble.

I eagerly stood at the alter, the place now full of people. The music started and my heart started beatig faster and faster. The parents walked out, happy tears splashing on the ground as they sat in the front pews. Then, the groomsmen (including best man(Niall)), they were wearing black tuxes and matching black shoes. After them were the bridesmaids (including MOH(Kaylee)), they wore mini purple dresses with a white belt at the waist, they had their hair down and curled. Then, the ring bearer walked in (my little cousin), he was wearing a white tux with a purple flower. Then the flower girls came in (Kolbi and Marie), they wore matching white dresses tinted pink and matching white shoes.

The music changed.

My heart tumped and raced. I was afraid everybody could hear it.

The doors opened.

She walked down the isle in the white dress that pouffed out in 2 diagonal layers at the waist. Her hair was curled and pinned back in a complicated fashion with some loose strands. She held a bundle of purple, pink, blue, and white flowers, held together with a black bow. She had one arm linked with her Dad. She looked nervous. She let go of her dad's arm and walked up to the alter.

Here we go.

Emily's POV

Okay.

Now I know why Kaylee was so nervous!

I have stage fright. I'm pretty sure standing in front of a couple hundred people didn't help. I looked into the eyes of the boy which in a couple of minutes, I would be linked to for the rest of my life. Holding onto him on the big rollercoaster of life.

Man I sound like Zayn.

The pastor said some things about how our relationship had gone and how we ended up here. I had learned from Kaylee to zone most of it out until Liam speaks. The boy would always talk first, so just wait for him to speak.

I looked into the brown eyes that were gazing into my blue ones.

Earlier I had noticed that my cousins and big family had arrived. The girls were forcing me to sing to Liam and them being there didn't help circumstances.

"Do you. Liam James Payne. Take Emily Morgan Beaman. To be your lawfully wedded wife?" At my name I come back to reality. Luckily nobody had not held their peace.

That made no sense did it?

"I do." Liam says, smiling.

"And do you. Emily Morgan Beaman. Take Liam James Payne to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I look back at Liam and took a shaky breath.

Here goes freedom.

"I do." I say, returning the smile. The preacher started muttering a countdown to himself.

"In 5, 4, 3, 2, you may kiss the bride!" I felt a pair of lips on mine and smiled. I felt cheering and suddenly became aware of the band on my finger. I pull away smiling. He laughs.

"What?" I ask.

"Your face is red." He says. I bury my head in his chest and hear 'awws'.

"Liam." I say as we started walking up to the party room.

"Yes Love?" He asks, putting an arm around my waist.

"We're married." I say.

"Yes. We are." He says, lightly laughing.

"Linked together forever. I've taken your last name. There's no turning back now." I say.

"Yes... Is that a problem?" He asks, sounding close to tears.

"No. I love it." I say, pressing my lips onto his for a quick kiss.

"Good. Because my last name isn't the only thing you've stolen." He says. I search my mind.

"Did I take one of your snapbacks?" I ask, totally oblivious at the cheesy words coming.

"No." He laughs. "Actually... I think you might have..." He thoughtfully says. I laugh. "What I was going to say was...

You stole my heart."