Home

Niall's POV

"Guys?" Kaylee's majestic voice called throughout the house.

"Yes sweetness?" I ask, looking up at Kaylee from the couch.

"Emily and Liam are going to be here in 30 minutes and this house looks like crap." She laughs. I sit up, examining the messy house with broken shards still by the table. My eyes widen.

"How the fuck are we supposed to clean this in 30 minutes?" Corbyn screeches, picking up random things and shoving them under the couch.

"Corbyn, she's going to see that." Haylee says.

"You're right." Corbyn hums, eyes scanning the room. "But she'll never check the bathtub!" She happily says, running off with her load. I roll my eyes.

"Here's the plan. Zayn, Corbyn, and Jessica. You get kitchen cleaning duty, make sure Niall comes no where near. Louis and Haylee get the living room and hallways. Niall and Brea, you get the upstairs bedrooms on the left. And Harry and I get the right side upstairs." I pout at Kaylee and she kisses my protruding bottom lip.

"Move it! Move it! We've got 20 minutes!" She ushers us, running to the upstairs part. I glumly followed and felt Brea rush me into one of the 3 rooms. At least we didn't get the bathroom side.

The 20 minutes passed by rather quickly, even though I missed Kaylee's sparkling personality, her eyes, her laugh me and Brea managed. We had a pillow fight or two, a Nerf gun war, and even a laughing fit when we got into Emily's room then even harder when we got into Corbyn's. We reached Kaylee's. My eyes flickered around as I took in her room once again. She had her bed pressed up against a wall, a vanity across from it, a closet with a jewelry rack beside it and I recognized the bracelet Emily got her on there hanging besides the millions of jewelry I bought her. Pictures of different people scattered the top of her dresser. Most of them were of me and her. I found myself lingering in the room a little longer than nessacary. Brea laughed as she ran out of the room.

"They're here!" Louis shouts. I rush to the door, looking back one more time before running out. Nobody was in the living room and I walked into he kitchen, hearing the door start to unlock. A plate of food was shoved in front of me and I didn't object.

"Guys?" Liam's voice rang out. I dropped my things and looked up and around, Lou the only other excited one. We ran out of the kitchen, immediately zapping over to the surprised couple, not letting go of them.

"I missed you Li Li!" Louis says like a little kid.

"I missed you Daddy Direction." I said, knowing he loves the name.

"Something is wrong. Why is there a figurine missing from the table?" Emily asked. Louis' eyes widened as he ran out of there. "And there's something in the tub." She mumbled and I smiled at her, still hugging Liam. She seemed to be talking more to herself then to us.

"Niall were you sad at any given time this morning?" Liam asks, pulling me arms legnth away.

"Maybe." I pout. He looks at Emily with wide eyes as she smirks, dropping her bags and running into the kitchen. I detatch myself from Liam and he smiles down at me. I was about 3 inches shorter than him. "We missed y'all." I say, poking him.

"You hated having to do your own work didn't you? Not even in your own home?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Possibly." I smirk before turning around and skipping into the room, jaw dropping at the sight I was not prepared to see.

Emily's POV

Something touched my lips and I became conscious that I was laying in somebody's arms.