Wedding bombers

Louis’ POV

“Okay. So here’s the plan. We- Why hello Liam.” I stop mid-sentence, seeing him walk in the room. We all act natural.

“Hello.” He unsurely says. I smile and look for something to do. Remote. TV. How do I piece this together?

“What are you guys up to?” He asks, sitting on the couch beside me.

“Oh, nothing. Just what we normally do.” Harry says, laughing uncomfortably.

“Oh. So you normally keep secrets from me?” He asks with a smirk. I feel my stomach twist and my breath hitch.

“How-?” Niall starts, but I cut him off.

“No. We’re not keeping anything from you. Why would you say that?” I ask.

“No reason.” He says, getting up and walking away.

“LOVE YOU LILI!” I shout at the top of my voice. He cringes at the loudness as the others do.

“You too Lou.” He smiles before walking out of the room.

“Okay. So- Liam… You eavesdrop very badly, I can hear you breathing.” I say, hearing something from the other side of the door. Liam’s head pops in.

“You say something?” He asks with a light blush on his cheeks.

“Nope.” Zayn says.

“Okay. So here’s the plan.” I talked softly enough so that you’d have to be in the room to hear what I was actually saying. “We hide somewhere. I scoped the area out before and found a few spots.” I explain. I turn to Niall. “Niall. You will be coming down. You will give us an obvious signal and we’ll jump out, squirting the guns everywhere.” I smile, sitting back in my seat like a boss. Everybody shares a look before nodding.

“So what do we do now?” Niall asks.

“You. My friend. Are going to pack for your trip to Paris.” Zayn says, my eyes snap open.

“YOU’RE GOING TO PARIS?!” I ask, jumping from my seat. He cringes.

“Yeah. Emily paid for Kaylee’s and my honeymoon.” He calls before disappearing.

“I wanna go to Paris.” I pout, crossing my arms and plopping down on my seat at the couch.

“Well you aren’t the one who needs a very well-needed honeymoon.” Harry says.

“Still.” I narrow my eyes.

“Hey. The game’s on.” Liam says, entering the room with a beer. I stare at it in his hands, still not believing what I’m seeing. “Whatcha looking at?” He asks, slowly sitting down. I shoot up, taking the bottle from his hands.

“Real bottle, real smell. Blugh. Real taste. This is real.” I say, giving it back to him after examining it.

“I thought you couldn’t drink because of your kidney.” Zayn says. Liam gives a thoughtful nod.

“Well I can drink a little. Not too much.” He explains. He glances up at the wall clock while taking a swig, his eyes widen. “NIALL! WE HAVE A PRACTICE RUN BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT! IT’S IN 15 MINUTES!” Liam says, hopping out of his seat and rushing towards the door, turning to us as Niall flies down the stairs. “Coming?” He asks. I look at the other boys.

“Oh yeah.” I say, standing up.

This plan is a go.

I repeat.

We are a go.

“There you are! Now go over there. We only have 3 weeks to rehearse. And the best man won’t be here next week so we’ve got a lot to cover!” Brea says, ushering a confused Liam towards some random spot. After that, she ran off to Kaylee and started talking to her about some decorations.

I peeked around at the other boys hiding spots. Zayn was behind the alter, Harry was behind a bush, and I was under one of the tables. I grabbed my gun out of my back pocket and waved it around, making sure the other boys saw. Once all of them responded, they pulled their guns out too.

“Ready? And, doors swing open. Best man and Maid Of Honor. Then bridesmaid, bridesmaid, brides- Where are the groomsmen? Uggh. We’ll find them later. Ring bearer, flower girl, and bride.” The back-up wedding planner called as everybody walked out. I wrapped my hand tighter and put my pointer finger on the trigger. I looked up at Niall who was looking around.

“HEY EVERYBODY!” Niall calls, all attention goes to him. “FIRE!” he yells, raising his hands and diving behind the alter where Zayn popped out of. We all jumped out, firing our water guns.

“YOU’RE DOWN. YOU’RE DOWN. YOU’RE DOWN. YOU’RE DEAD PUNK!” I screamed, shooting blindly.

In a short amount of time my gun was out of water and just kinda stared at it, clicking the trigger. All the other boys were doing the same. Brea and Kaylee looked pissed, Corbyn looked annoyed, Haylee showed no emotion, Jess looking down so I couldn’t see an expression, and Emily looked like she was trying… Not

to laugh?

She glanced over at Liam and then to Kaylee before bursting out into laughter. I looked around at the other gun holders who were also laughing. Which made me laugh with them for no reason. We ended up laughing for the rest of rehearsal and got nothing done.

Afterwards, Emily walked up to me and just looked at me. I was sure I was about to get chewed out for this.

“I heard you were behind all that.” I got prepared for her to do something to me. But she gave a small smile before holding out a fist, I flinch back, but hearing her laugh, lower my arms and see her laughing. “That was bloody brilliant!” She says, holding a hand up for a high-five. I slowly slap it.

“Thanks.” I say cautiously.

“Like I said. Brilliant.” She says before walking off. I smile victoriously before turning around.

“Okay. Bye guys! See you in a week!” Corbyn was saying out the door to I’m guessing Niall and Kaylee who were nowhere to be seen.

“Hey. Wanna go out to eat?” I ask as I approach Zayn and Harry, interrupting their conversation. They both look up at me from their spots in the chairs before looking at each other and shrugging.

“Sure. Where?” Harry asks, standing up and sliding the chair under the plastic table.

“Umm… I don’t know. I feel like Italian though.” I answer, looking at both of them.

“I could go for anything.” Zayn says, looking at his stomach.

“Good. Carinos it is.” I say, linking our arms and marching out the door.