3/2

Zayn's POV

"So this is a premire party?" Parker asks, gazing out the window while holding Jessica's hand.

"Yep. I heard some of the hottest celebs are going to be here." I say. Everybody turns and looks at me like I'm stupid.

"You mean like you?" Corbyn asks. I get the memo, making me nod. I get it. World's hottest boy band. Right...

"So. You guys ready?" Liam asks, looking around at the nodding heads. "Parker. Are you ready for the paparazzi and the fans?" He reasks. Parker fiercly nods. "Okay. You must answer at least one question. And we will have to go out in couples." He says, immedantly looking at Emily who was paying no attention, too caught up in her phone. She sooo ruined the moment. I held back a laugh. I noticed everybody had a partner except me.

"I'll be with Zayn I guess." Brea says, flashing a smile.

"Kaylee, Niall. You first." Harry says. They nod and step out, smiling. After Kaylee and Niall was Jessica and Parker, then Harry and Haylee, then Louis and Corybn, then Brea and me. Liam and Emily were going last, making sure everybody got in safely.

I stepped out after Brea. I stood so close to her, I could feel the slight pouf of her dress. I urged her along as we stepped. We had done this millions of times. This was the girls' first. I remember the shock of my first time... Just imagine what she's feeling.

As we got to the end we silently decided to answer some questions. I stepped up to a lady holding what looked like a Pop Star magazine.

 "Hello."  I say as I approach her, pulling Brea with me.

"H-Hi. Ummm. I have 2 questions for you." She stutters. "Question 1. Are you two dating?" I gape at Brea, turning to the reporter gal.

"No. Nonononononono. He just got out of a relationship and my boyfriend couldn't make it." Brea quickly answers.

"Oh. Sorry. Question 2. Are the rumors true? Is Kaylee really pregnant?" She asks, looking eager. I glance nervously at Brea, then answering.

"No. She thought it was. But it was a false alarm." I knew Brea would give it away. "Come on." I whisper, pulling her into the building.

"CorbynBreaHayleeCorbynBreaHayleeCorbynBreaHaylee." Emily says. She caught Haylee and Brea's attention, but no Corbyn. "CorbynCorbynCorbynCorbynCorbyn." Emily said repeatdly, staring at something behind me. Corbyn turned to her, looking annoyed. "Look." She simply states, pointing to a group behind us. Their jaws drop.

"No. Fucking. Way." Corbyn breaths.

"They're hotter in real life." Emily dreamily says. Liam scoffs.

"Um. Hello? Earth to married woman!" He exclaims, waving a hand in front of her face.

"Not married yet. That's in 3 days." Emily says, slightly smirking. "Come on girls. Let's go to the doctors. I think it's time for a check up." She says, walking away.

"She spotted the Doctor Who group." Kaylee says, sighing. "Harry. I thought you were going to keep them away from Matt Smith. Remember the day Emily got hit with a bat?" Harry nods slowly. "I'm sorry Liam. You may never see her again." She looks around, eyes soon widening. "Nialler. Move. I think it's about time I introduced my self to the cast of " She said, pushing aside and walking off.

"Oh my god. I got the numbers of the whole crew! Hey is that Katey Perry? Oh yeah. I met her at Kaylee's party... Oh my god. There's Bruno Mars, and all these other famous people, and all these hot actors. I just. Wow." Emily says, being pulled into a protective grip by Liam.

"Who do you want to meet next?" Louis asks Corbyn as they walk away, linking arms.

"Why can't you be like Tommo?" Emily asks, pouting up at Liam.

"Because I want to make sure I don't lose you." He says. She rolls her eyes. I saw something out of the corner of my eye, seeing Brea do the same.

"Um guys. I think now would be a good time to--"

"Hey Liam!"

I grimanced, seeing her walk up to him, ignoring us completly.

"So. Li Li. Me and Jeremy didn't work out. So I was wondering..." She trails off, moving her hand up and down his arm. Emily looked like she had been punched in the gut.

"Y-you and w-who Danielle?" She stutters.

"Me and Jeremy. Wait. Wasn't that the name of your last boyfriend?" She taps a finger on her chin. Emily nods. I'm surprised she hasn't bolted yet. She actually looked madder. This was going to be quite a show.