Surprises, Swim parties, and perverts

Corbyn's POV

"Don't throw that. Throw it and you'll go straight to your bed and not leave it until we get to the UK." Emily warns Brea, not taking her eyes off her laptop screen.

"But. That's hours away." Brea whines, lowering her arm and stuffing the hot dog in her mouth.

"EdZachery." Emily says nodding.

"None of you have told the boys anything about us coming home early right?" I ask.

"Haven't told a soul." Kaylee says smiling.

"But you were the one that told us." Haylee smartly replies.

"Well.. But... Never mind." She huffs back, crossing her arms.

"I still can't believe they did that!" Haylee hollers.

"Is it our fault our manager is getting married and going into labor?" I ask.

"AAH!" Emily screams as her and her laptop fly off of the couch and onto the floor as the bus swerved around a turn. "Dam curves." She mumbles, examining the computer and sitting down.

"Hey. Toss me a snack?" Jess asks the girl sitting closest to the kitchen area. Emily tosses her a package and she catches it perfectly.

"Dried vegetables? Ew! I'm not hungry anymore." She says, tossing it back to the laughing computer girl. She opens it and pulls out something and eats it.

"THEY WERE CHEETOS?!" Kaylee hollers, racing across the bus to her, but getting thrown on the floor from a pot hole. She reaches her and snatches them out of her hands.

"About an hour left." The driver announced, smiling at us through the mirror.

"Really? Seems like we haven't been on here long." I say.

"Says the girl who slept for 8 out of the 11 hour drive." Emily smiles at me. I roll my eyes but smile back.

"HEY WINSTON! CAN WE GET SOME FOOD?!" Kaylee hollers. I laugh.

"Lucky you. We just pulled into town." Winston replies smiling. I see Kaylee pump a fist in the air silently out of the corner of my eye. Minutes later, we pull into a McDonalds drive through.

"Alleuah!" Haylee hollers, throwing her hands in the air. I laugh as I see and hear Winston leaning out the window ordering. Which made us laugh even harder.

Soon enough, we were traveling again, munching away on our food.

"Munchy, Cruncy, Honey cakes. They're great to eat and they're fun to make. In your hands or-"

"STOP!" We shout at Emily.

"No more Wiggles." Haylee sighs.

"But- But... They're AWESOME." Emily whines. We stare at her. "Fine." She pouts, disappearing behind the curtain to the beds.

"Finally. Quiet." Brea says.

"Okay. We'll be there in 5 minutes. When we get there we're heading straight to the pool. Un-packing later. None of the boys know or will be there because they're recording a new song. So we'll have some time alone. About half an hour." Emily soon announces, bursting through the curtains, making me jump.

"Corbyn. Stop drawing on yourself. You'll- What's that on your hand?" She suddenly asks, eyes widening.

"What?" I ask, glancing at the hands I've been drawing on, seeing what she did, my own eyes widening. I glance worridly up at her.

"Shit." We say at the same time.

"What?" Kaylee asks.

"She's got tally marks and a dot on her hand." She answers, pulling me to the bathroom.