Wedding morning

Brea's POV

I woke up early this morning... VERY odd...

Well, it IS the wedding...

I woke up and looked in the mirror. Wow. This was not a pretty picture. My hair was strewn across my face, my bra was sticking out of my shirt, and as I turned to get my clothes. I froze. What was on my bed. No. It wasn't no puppy dog. It was none other than Zayn Malik. In his sleeping pants.

"Who wants to go to the bar?" Louis asks, everybody laughs.

"No. No bars." Haylee says, rolling her eyes.

"We need to! Before the wedding! We did before Niall and Kaylee's wedding." Harry whines.

"Fine. No getting too wasted." Emily says, giving in to the puppy dog eyes being directed towards her. Liam looks at her like this is a bad idea as we all head out the door.

Oh they didn't know how bad that was.i

All I remember is leaving, having some drinks, then waking up.

I warily walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes. Not wanting awkwardness if he woke up and I was in the shower, I decided to take one in one of the other girls' room. Before I left, I glanced at the clock. 6:30. No point in trying to sleep again.

I softly opened the door to my best friend.

"Emily?" I ask, lightly shaking her. She rolls over from her position with Liam.

"Yes?" She tiredly asks.

"Can I use your shower? I can't sleep." I say.

"Sure." She mumbles, turning back around, not asking questions. I nod and turn, walking to the bathroom.

I turn on my shower and do my stuff. You know. (A/N: I'm not going to go through the trouble anymore)

I was all done and changed in about 30 minutes. I had sat for most of the time, doing nothing. I walked out to an empty bed, and a naked Liam.

"EW! LIAM!" I scream as I cover my eyes to hide the last piece of humanity I have.

"Oh. Sorry." He says. I could feel the blush on his cheeks. "Better?" He asks. I slowly peel the hand away from my eyes. He had a pair of boxers on. I curled my lips back.

"A little." I say as he pulls on some sweat pants. Then I realized something. I left Zayn in my room... Eh, I'm hungry. And I smell bacon.

I WOULD GET IT MYSELF BUT I DONT HAVE THUMBS! MMM ITS BEGGIN!

Sorry for the inconvinience...

I skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen, following the smell. The delicious smell I could already--... Niall ate it.

"So. Brea. Are you--"

"Did Liam have his blindfold on?" Emily asks, cutting Jesscia off, earning her a mean look.

"Umm no." I awkwardly answer. She huffs.

"And I don't think I will any time soon." A voice said behind me, making me jump. I turned around to see a smirking Liam. I turned back around to see Corbyn and Kaylee blocking Emily.

"You can't see the bride before the wedding!" Corbyn hissed. Liam laughed.

"Now. Either put the blindfold on, we'll have to seperate you all day." Kaylee warned.

"You mean this blindfold?" Liam asks, holding up some cloth. "This blindfold where I can't see anything?"

"Yes. That one. Would you like to be seperated all day? Because we can gladly have a girls day and make sure you aren't around." Corbyn answers, looking over at Kaylee before they both nod at Louis and Niall. I loved this! It was like my own TV show!

Before I knew it, Louis was on Liam's back, covering his eyes, and Niall was clinging to his legs, shouting, "GO GIRLS' GO!"

I stood, staring.

"Run." Emily orders with a smile, grabbing my arm and pulling me out.