Day 65 (part 2)

Warning. This chapter contains excessive snogging. If you don't want to read it I don't give a fuck. Go do something else, like ride a unicorn or go to some far off land. BYE!

~~~

Emily's POV

"Here's everything you need. No go." Niall insists, shoving me and Liam out the door.

"No drinking, no clubbing, no drowning, no breaking anything. Certantly no dying. I want to hear from each and every one of you tonight and tomorrow so I know you haven't died in a massive explosion, or fire, or--"

"We won't blow up the house or set it on fire." Corbyn says, cutting me short.

"I've heard that before." I mumble.

"We were 12 Emily!" I cross my arms. "The fire department put it out before it got the house." I smirk and roll my eyes.

"Now you 2 go. You need some alone time before the wedding." Niall says.

"No we don't!" Liam protests, not wanting to leave the danger-prone people together alone.

"Me and Kaylee did." He says.

"No you didn't." I say.

"We didn't?" He asks Kaylee who's shaking her head. "We should have." He mumbles.

"Okay. Okay. We'll go. I expect everything to be intact when I get back." I warn as Liam leads me away to the car.

"Love you Li Li!" Louis calls. Liam sighs and looks up at him.

"You too Lou."

"You're worse than me babe." He says, smiling at me and getting in the drivers seat.

"OHMYGOSH! Somebody besides Emily is driving her baby!" I hear Kaylee yell. I laugh as I feel the wind fly through my hair as we get on the road. I looked over at my boyfriend in the seat where I usually sit.

His left hand was on the wheel, moving ever so slightly. He had his chocolate eyes on the road, eyebrows lightly furowed, making lines on his forehead. His mouth was set in a firm line. He was concentrating on the road very hard. I leaned over and kissed his cheek, hoping to get a reaction out of him. I study him foor a few more seconds before leaning over once morea and kissing his neck lightly a few times. He moved a bit and I kissed his cheek, pulling away victorious. I turn on the radio to my favorite station and hear Count on me by Bruno Mars come one. I listen as I stare out the 'window'.

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find you." I started softly singing along. I was still nervous about singing around him... Anybody... "If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you. Find out what we're made of. When we are called to help our friends in need.You can count on me like 1 2 3, I'll be there. And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2, And you'll be there. Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah. Wooooh, Wooooh, yeah Yeah. If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep. I'll sing a song, beside you. And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me. Everyday I will, remind you. Ohh. Find out what we're made of. When we are called to help our friends in need. You can count on me like 1 2 3, I'll be there. And I know when i need it I can count on you like 4 3 2, You'll be there. Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah. Wooooh, Wooooh. Yeah Yeah. You'll always have my shoulder when you cry, I'll never let go, Never say goodbye. You can count on me like 1 2 3, I'll be there. And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2, You'll be there. Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah. Wooooh, Wooooh.

You can count on me cos' I can count on you"

I look up and over at Liam and see him smiling, showing off his dimple that I loved. He quickly glanced at me, and looked back.