Lost and found

Liam's POV

Did I feel like dying?

Maybe.

Was I happy she didn't throw a freak fit when she found out we were together?

Yes.

Was I going to do whatever it took to get it back?

Hell yes.

"Comeoncomeoncomeon." She whined, running in a random direction, pulling me along behind her as she looked for Kaylee's room. I chuckled at how she acted so much like her old self around people she doesn't remember. And her lostness...

We had been separated from the rest of the group when Emily decided to run and try to find the room herself.

"Emily?" I ask, pulling her to a stop, making her jolt back towards me. She looks at me with questioning eyes. "Are we lost?" I ask with a slight laugh.

"Wellll." She dragged on. "Considering we've traveled some amount of floors, and have been running in random directions..." She looked into my eyes. "Yes." She mumbled, admitting defeat. We looked around, nothing looked familiar.

"This isn't good." I chuckle. "And we're the responsible ones!" I whine.

"Actually I'm either a little 5 year old or a mature adult." Emily said, with a little blush. "And I'm pretty sure I'm not mature right now..." I roll my eyes.

"Great. We're lost in a hospital!" I say, throwing my arms up, attracting weird stares. We step in the elevator.

"Listen. We'll just go down to the front desk and ask for her name." She suggests, crossing her arms and putting all the weight on one foot. I put an arm around her shoulders and pull her to my side as the doors open at the bottom.

"This is why I love you." I say. She looks up at me, raising an eyebrow.

"For suggesting the obvious answer?" She asks with a smirk.

"No. For suggesting the obvious answer when I couldn't think of it." I say. She laughs as we step out.

"That made no sense, whatsoever." She says.

"I know." I hang my head. You would never have guessed that she didn't remember me. We acted the same. Just...

She didn't remember the memories I was fond of.

We casually walked up to the front desk and asked for Kaylee Twilligear. She told us her room number and we thanked her, walking off to the elevator once more.

''I knew it was on that floor." She mumbled. I shook my head and kissed the top of her head.

"Sure you did babe." She huffs as we step out on the third floor.

"What was the room number?" She asks, getting antsy.

"Ummmm room 314." I answer.

"Let's go then!" She said, taking my hand and trying to drag me away. But I was too strong to get her to move. She looked back at me and glared.

"What do we say?" I ask. She huffs.

"Let's go then... Please?" She asks like it's poison. I nod my head. She tries to drag me but I don't move. "Leeeyyyyuuummm." She whines.

"What do we do to get what we want?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and walks towards me. She leans up and kisses my lips. She pulls away after a few seconds with me smiling.

"Can we go now?" She asks.

"Yes." I say. Her blue eyes light up and she drags me along until we reach the room.

"Thanks." She says, pecking me on the lips as we enter the room full of chatter. It stops as soon as we enter.

"Where were you two?" Corbyn asks, racing towards us. I look down at Emily and she smiles sheepishly.

"I um.. May or may not have gotten us lost." She mumbles, looking down. Everybody laughs and I finally see the three little bundles. Me and Emily cooed at the same time, making everybody laugh once again.

"This is Braelyn Marie Horan." Louis says, handing over a bundle in a pink hat. She had Niall's blue eyes. Emily took it and smirked at Kaylee.

"You've wanted that name forever." She says and Kaylee smiles.

"This is McKinley Nichole Horan." Brea announces, showing another girl off with Kaylee's eyes. Emily hands her bundle to Kaylee and coos over McKinley who had hazel eyes. Everybody looked at me.

"Yyeessss?" I slowly ask, looking around, everybody smiles. Is it right to feel extremely nervous? Good.

"You know how I told you, if I had a son I'd name it Liam?" Niall asks.

Oh great.

There is no boy!

This is perfect.

I nod my head lightly.

"Meet Liam James Horan." Niall said. I took a baby with a blue hat in my arms, tears coming to my eyes. His eyes were a mix of Kaylees and Nialls, making a brown that shimmered blue in certain light.

"Awwww.. Thanks Nialler." I say, handing him his son.

"What time is it?" Zayn asks with a yawn. I pull out my phone.

"Midnight." I announce.

"I should be out of here by now." Kaylee said, looking up at Niall. "Let's go." She says, getting out of the bed and walking to the door.

"Okay. Don't burn the house, and watch Kaylee. That ninja roll is going to kill her." Emily said with tears in her eyes. Niall took the keys to the flat and walked out the door, rolling his eyes and saying his goodbyes.

I looked at Emily and she was crying.

"Ems. Emily. Why are you crying? They're moving into a flat just down the street." Corbyn says, laughing.

"I know. I just... Can't stand one of my ducklings leaving!" She sobbed into my shoulder. It was 1 in the morning and everybody was tired.

"Okay. Emily. Tomorrow, we will go through things, what you do and don't remember. But now.. I NEED SLEEP!" Brea said, sludging up the stairs.

"I agree. Let's go to bed." I say.

Everybody says goodnight and goes off to their rooms. I enter the room at the end of the hall and silence fills the room. It's usually full of Kaylee's clumsiness. I turn and start to get ready for bed. When I was done (just in pajama pants) I turned and saw Emily awkwardly standing there by the bed. My realization comes.

"If you want me to go on the couch or something, I'm-" I reached towards the door handle as she cuts me off.

"No. You... You can stay here. I'm going to have to get used to it. Plus... It can't be that bad." She adds as she blushes.

I chuckle as I crawl under the covers, soon feeling her body warmth beside me under the covers. There was an awkward space between us that made me just a tad bit uncomfortable. She heavily sighed before turning around and cuddling into my side. I turn myself, wrapping my arms around her as her waist, pulling her closer as her head rested on my bare chest. My chin rested on her head.

"Couldn't take the long distance?" I joke. I practically hear the eye roll.

"Like you couldn't either." She replies, hot breath on my bare skin, making me shiver. I shrug and she giggles. Comfortable silence filled the dark room. "Li?" She asks, breaking the silence after a few minutes?

"Yes babe?" I ask, looking down at where her head would be.

"Was I like... Pregnant before the accident or something?" She asked.

"Ummmm no. Why do you ask?"

"I heard something like that." She mumbled before going to sleep.

Little did she know how true I wanted it to be.

When 2 become 1 (sequel to When 2 bands collide)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें