M is for malls and Moffat

Bob’s POV

“I’m done! I’ve suffered enough. I’m dead. IS EVERYBODY COMING TO MY FUNERAL? BECAUSE I’M DEAD!” Emily cried at the TV, turning and yelling at the rest of the house.

“What’s it about you dying?” Corbyn asked, popping her head around the corner at the top of the stairs.

“First Doctor Who, now Sherlock. It’s like they want me dead.” She said, falling on her back on the floor. “Just kill me now.” She mumbled, opening one eye.

“I know how you feel.” Corbyn mumbled back, returning to her room as she went back to her kindle. Louis and Liam exchanged a glance, then a small laugh.

“ARE YOU HAPPY MOFFAT?” Emily wailed as she curled into a fangirl ball and sobbed in a corner.

“Okay kids. Dad is gone. So you have to listen to me now.” Kaylee said with her head held high as she smiled down at the three eight month olds. They giggled and looked up at their mom.

“Mummy.” Braelyn giggled, looking up at her mother with her big blue Horan eyes.

“Yes. I mummy. NINJA MUMMY!” Kaylee said, doing her famous ninja roll making her children giggle once again. The sound of the front door opening and closing made everybody’s’ ears perk up.

“Dada.” McKinley cooed, grabbing her cute, chubby, baby feet as she stared past Kaylee. Kaylee turned and smiled at Niall leaning against the doorway.

“Hey.” Niall stated simply.

“Nonono! It’s blue and purple, yellow and orange,- Just… Never mind.” Louis sighed, rubbing his temples.

“Well sorry. I wasn’t aware I was with the fashion police.” Brea groaned at her brother as she turned back around.

“So. Where exactly are we?” Jess pondered, looking around the small store.

“We are at… Lou?” Harry asked, turning to Louis who was lost in thought.

“LOU!” Haylee said, Louis’ glance danced around. He simply smirked and walked away.

“We’re lost, aren’t we?” Zayn asked, as they followed Louis.

“Oh yeah.”

“Getting husband points, getting husband points, getting husband points” Liam repeatedly said to himself. Emily laughed.

“Um… What are you doing?” She asked, looking at him through a rack of sweatpants.

“Reminding myself why I agreed to come here.” Liam mumbled back, looking uncomfortably around the store they were standing in.

“So it’s fine if you drag me to go buy… Boy things with you. But horrific if you come and buy clothes with me?” She sassily asked. Liam nodded and looked around.

“You know what? I’m done. Let’s go.” Liam said, dragging her out of the store.

“So I’m guessing you don’t want to go to the next stop?” Emily smirked, nodding in the direction of the store. Liam’s eyes widened.

“We um-.. We could uh.” He cleared his throat. “We could stay for one more store.”

“WE ARE LOST!” Niall cried, spinning around and around the mall.

“It’s okay. At least the kids are safe.” Kaylee said, her smile fading as she saw Louis run past with them. “Or not…” She mumbled as she tried to follow them but failed, getting them more lost.

“They really need those maps that say, ‘You, are here’.” Niall mocked, moving his head side to side as he talked.

“I knew it was a bad idea leaving the others!” Kaylee said, looking around. She finally spotted Louis talking to some woman, as he motioned to her clothes. Great. Fashion police. “LOU-“