Month 4 out of 6 (part 2)

Liam's POV

I sat there, holding her hand and kissing her lifeless head every so often.

"Liam I told you. She's not dead. Just a concussion. She'll come back soon... Hopefully." Kaylee comforts, choking out the last part.

I felt my hand move. But I wasn't making it. I looked down to see her hand moving. Her eyes slowly opened and she groaned, gently touching her head.

"See. Told you we don't need any fudging hospital." Kaylee says, immedantly attending to her. Emily shoots up, looking at her body, examing it.

"Why am I not dead?" I hear her worridly mumble.

"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" She cries, hugging me. I wrap my arms around her as the others race into the room.

"I'm glad you're not." I whisper, stroking her hair.

"You're not the ass who's still alive!" She sobs.

"Do you feel woozy, anything?" Kaylee asks. She shakes her head from side to side. "Good. I'm just glad you're alive." She says, huggging her.

"What happened? Why are we moving?" She asks, looking around the moving bus.

"Well. You jumped off the roof of the abandoned building, landed on a balcony, and you're on your tour bus. Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry are following us after everybody else refused to leave you." I say, gazing into her eyes.

"How long have I been out?" She asks, looking around like a frightened animal.

"You've been out 3 days." Corbyn snaps. She flinches and buries her head in my chest. I smile and securly wrap my arms around her.

"You know you said you loved me right? And you're still wearing my shirt?" I whisper into her ear. I feel her nod.

"HOW COULD YOU! WHAT EVER HAPPENED? THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR LIFE! YOU-"

"Corbyn calm down, you're scaring her." I say, looking up at Corbyn from the floor.

"NO! I WON'T CALM DOWN! SHE DESERVES TO BE SCARED AFTER GIVING US A HEART ATTACK! AFTER YOU BROUGHT HER TO US, HEAD COVERED IN BLOOD I THOUGHT I MIGHT NEVER HEAR HER AGAIN! EMILY YOU HAVE THE LIFE. FAMOUS, TALENTED, FRIENDS, FAMILY, WHAT MORE DO YOU-"

"STOP! JUST STOP IT!" Emily steams in Corbyn's direction, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Mom, I just don't-" She stops, realizing what she just said.

"What?" Corbyn asks. Haylee hurridly busies herself, signaling she knew something about this. I ignored it, all attention channeled to Emily.

"N-nothing." She stutters.

"No. What happened?" Kaylee says, sitting on the floor beside us. Emily looked up at Haylee before taking a deep breath.

"You're acting like her parents when she was younger." Haylee says.

"What?" I look at her, baffled.

"Corbyn, remember how she would always wear long sleeves?" Haylee snaps.

"Yeah." Corbyn slowly answers.

"It was to hide her cuts. She told me she would do this. I just didn't think it'd be this soon." She says, looking at Emily with tear filled eyes.

"I'm sorry. I just... Thought I couldn't go on." She wimpers.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Corbyn says, kissing her hand.

"It's fine. You didn't know about it then or up until now." She says.

"Hey. We're going to go talk to the boys and get some snacks at the station. You coming Liam?" Brea asks.

"No thanks. I want to talk to Emily." I say.

"Whatever." She shrugs.

"I love how they get over things so quickly." She smiles, looking dreamily at the door.

"I'll leave you two alone." Their bus driver says, smiling and walking off the bus.

"Thanks Winston!" She calls, eyes sparkling with life. That was s good sign.

"Emily." I say, turning her towards me.

"Yes?" She asks, searching my eyes.

"Well. On-" I get cut off by the doors crashing open.

'"YOU'RE ALIVE!" Louis screams, running over to us and enveloping her in a group hug everybody gets in on. When that's over, they glance at me and I give them a "I'll tell you later" look. They nod.

"Guys. I'd love for you to stay, but I wanted to talk to her... Alone." I add.

"Oh. Right." Zayn says, kissing her head and walking out.

"Bye." They wave as they step off.

"Continue." She says, looking at me.

"Well. On the um rooftop. Before you jumped. Um." I start getting nervous.

"Yess." She says, leaning forward a bit.

"I commented on how you were wearing my shirt. And I asked why. You said it's because.... You still love me." I say, looking up into her eyes.

"Oh." She blushes. "And...." She adds.

"I was wondering if that was true or not." I cough. She puts her thinking face on.

"Well... I guess since I said it, it might be true." She hums smiling.

"Emily. It's a dead serious, yes or no question." I say.

"Wow. I didn't know you'd go so far as to kill somebody to be serious." She jokes.

"Emily.'' I whine.

"Alright, alright. I guess I do." She softly says, looking away. I beam and move her head facing me as I crash my lips on hers. I smile.

"It took you long enough. 4 months..." I say, looking at her. An idea pops into my head.

"Emily."

"Yes?" She asks, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"I've lost you enough times. Enough to know how much you mean to me and how much I really love you. When I saw you with Jeremy I wanted to die. When I thought you were dead. I wanted to die to be with you. I don't want to lose you ever again. Which I guess is why I'm asking this question." I pause, looking at her.

"Will you marry me?" I ask, as I hear the doors open and a chorus of gasps.