The Arrival

Oh gosh. She's going to hate me for saying this... BreannaLeeTomlinson wrote the last chapter. Just to tell you...

~~~

Zayn's POV

"Where are they?" Emily anxiously asked for the millionith time. Liam chuckled.

"Babe. Chill. The plane just landed." He says, wrapping an arm around her.

"Yeah. Calm down. It's not like they died or anything." Louis says as he puts Harry in a headlock.

"Shut it Tommo." She spits out, leaning her head on Liam's shoulder.

"Stop being so mean to him. And Louis. Let him go." Brea says, blushing as she says the last few words. They had been acting a little strange for a few days. My thoughts were interrupted by a squeal.

"KAYLEE!" Emily said, getting free of Liam's grip and tackling Kaylee into a hug, she staggered backwards.

"See! They aren't dead." I say. She turns and glares at me.

"How was Paris?" Corbyn asks, hugging both of them.

"It was great. It'd be nice to go back." Niall answers, wrapping an arm around Kaylee's waist.

"Where's Haylee?" Kaylee asked, making a confused face. Most everybody burst into tears. The confused couple looked up at the 3 boys not crying. Louis, Liam, and me.

"She um..." I start to say, getting cut off by a loud ringing. Emily rummages through her purse before pulling out her phone.

"Hello?" She weakly answers, sitting down against a wall. Everybody watched her as she listened, silent tears flowing down her cheeks. Suddenly, her eyes go wide. "R-Really?" She pauses. "Oh my god. Thank you. Yes. Thanks." She hung up the phone, no more tears. "Come on." She said, pulling Liam towards the exit.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Brea shouts after them.

"MEET ME AT THE HOSPITAL!" Emily called back.

"WHY?" Corbyn asks.

"SHE'S NOT DEAD!" Emily said before the doors shut. We all look at each other.

"Bag check. Now." Corbyn orders. Kaylee and Niall nod before they run and get their bags.

"No. I was told she was here. In a room. I need to see her now." We approached the mad Emily at the front desk.

"I'm sorry. What was the name?" The lady asked.

"Haylee Gowen." Emily answered through gritted teeth.

"Oh. She's on the 3rd floor, room 361." She answered, typing on her computer.

"Thank you." Liam said, leading Emily towards the elevator. We caught the doors before they closed, stepping in, smiled, and pressed the 3 button.

Ding

"Soo. How long have you been arguing?" Louis asks. Emily runs a hand through her hair.

Ding

"10 minutes." She mumbles.

Ding

"Wow.'' I say, stepping out on the third floor.

"What was the number?" Harry asks.

"361." Liam says.

"Here.'' Niall says, pointing to a door. It had the numbers 361 on the door in silver.

"Here goes nothing." Kaylee says, pushing the door open.

~~~

Hey!

Sorry for the shortness. I'm wayyy off my game. And I'm not going to update more until BreannaLeeTomlinson and kktwigrox updates, actual stories, long. So you're going to be getting short updates until that happens.

Oh!

Before you go.

I have 2 new books. Not sure when I'll be writing in them, but now I have 4 books!

When 2 bands collide and When 2 become 1 (They're a package deal)

One Band

Brought back together (Niam Horayne&Larry Stylinson)

Secret Agent

If you could read the cover-up and tell me what you think, that would be great.

THX!

Emily