Plans and Pools

Liam's POV

"Oh god. I thought I lost you last week! Why can't you stay away?" My eyelids open and I see an empty bed beside me. But I hear Emily mumbling to herself. I look around and see her looking at herself in her full-length mirror.

"Never heard anybody happy over loosing anything." I say, sitting up with my legs dangling over the side of the bed.

"You're happy if it's fat." She says.

"You're not fat. You're--"

"Don't say anymore. You're only saying that because you're my boyfriend. You're forced." She sighs, plunking down on the bed next to me. On instinct, I wrap my arms around her waist.

"How late have I slept in?" I ask, putting my head on her shoulder.

"Ummm since it's about noon right now. I'd say about three to four hours. Hungry?" She asks. I shake my head, feeling no hunger. "Good. Nothing was ready for you to eat anyways." She laughs. I pull her to where we were laying down, making her squeal. "Leeyumm." She whines.

"Emmilleeee." I whine back. She rolls her eyes. "You know. If you keep doing that, they're gonna get stuck like that." I say, motioning to her eyes. She smiles.

"Now. We have last minute wedding plans for today. It's only in a week. Let's get to it!" She says, jumping out of my arms and off of the bed. I glare at her.

"Brea's right. You are way to perky in the mornings." I grumble.

"Liam. It's in the afternoon." She says as I pull on one of the shirts I keep here.

"Still. Way. To. Perky." I say, tweaking her nose like she always does to everybody else.

"Come on." She said, pulling me towards the door.

"Wait!" I called. She stopped and raised an eyebrow at me. "Arm." I say, holding out a hand and making a give-it-here movement. She huffs and holds out her right wrist. I check it thoroughly before giving a nod. "Other one." I say in a gay tone. She cracks a smile and holds the other one out. I grab it and check every inch of it, looking for red marks, irritation, bands, anything. When I find nothing I smile and pull her closer, pecking her lips. "Let's go." I say before pulling her out the door.

"WE'LL BE BACK GUYS! DON'T DESTROY THE HOUSE!" Emily called as we got to the door.

''NO PROMISES!" I heard Kaylee yell back.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we get in her car.

"Umm 3612 Circhwood Avenue." She says, starting the car.

"Wait... That's where we're getting married." I say, looking over at her.

"I know." She says before we jump forward on the higway.

"Okay. The very last thing I need from you two. What 2 colors are we going to have for decorations?"

"Purple!" We say at the same time. She smiles at us.

"And the brother color?" She asks, eyes flickering between us. I look over at Emily who shrugs.

"What about... Light blue?" Emily asks, I nod lightly, wrapping an arm aound her waist.

"Okay. That's it. Thank you for your time." The lady smiled at us.

"No problem." I answer.

"Sooo. What to do next." I say, making it where I was holding both of her hands in front of me.

"I believe we have a new club that just opened." She smirks.

"Let's do it." I say smiling.

Kaylee's POV

"Good afternoon my fair lady." Niall says. I smile and lightly shake my head. In return, he pulls me towards him, locking our lips.

"Morning to you too." I smile.

"I have a surprise for you." He giddily says. I cock an eyebrow at him.

"What?" I ask.

Next thing I know, I'm being lifted off the ground, carried around the house, outside...

And in the pool.

"NIALL!" I shriek, thankful I slept in a bun so my hair was easy to control. He was sitting there, not being able to breath from laughing. He came over and offered a hand to pull me up. Well...

I pulled him down instead.

When he came out of the water he glared.

"I shoulda seen that coming." He snarls, pulling me closer to him. I smirk before pulling away from his pursed lips, he pouts.

"That's what you get for throwing me in the water!" I say, squealing as he kisses random spots on my face.

"Hey guys!" We both looked up at Harry. "How about you both get changed, then we can play some water volleyball!" I smiled.

"OH YEAH!"