Starting over again

"WE'RE HERE!" Harry shouts.

"Oh my god she remembered something else!" Brea squeals.

Just what I was scoring for.

~~~

Kaylee's POV

I trudged downstairs to the kitchen barefoot. I didn't need to ask around because I felt like I just knew. it just popped to mind. Apparently I was remembering quicker and quicker. But not quick enough.

It was the morning after I had gotten back from the hospital and the wooden floor felt cold beneath my feet. As soon as they hit the soft carpet of the living room I exhaled. I continued my journey to the kitchen. My feet objected to the tiled floor but I looked up to see everybody already there.

"Am I late?" I ask, shuffling over to where I guessed the cereal boxes were in the cabinet. The brunette that was in my room at the hospital stopped me.

"Babe. You always wake up late. And I always make breakfast. If not we go to your favorite place or Starbucks." She cheerily says, shoving a plate of my favorite breakfast foods in my hands. I took it eagerly and headed over to an unattended barstool.

"Once again. She manages to be the peppiest person on the planet on a Monday morning." The curly haired one (Brea I think) groans, dropping her plate and glass in the sink.

"Sorry. That's just who I am." The brunette replies back. I couldn't help the next few words flow smoothly out of my mouth.

"Responsibilia." Is what I couldn't help saying. I then shoved some waffle in my mouth and noticed the rest of One Direction here. I must get used to this. But hey! I wasn't complaining. They all stare at me.

"You-- You remembered something else!" One of the other brunettes said, hugging me. She had some blue pants with police boxes on them with a t-shirt that said SUPERNATURAL. I shrug and return to my food, hearing humming, then off-key singing.

"Weeeee! Are never ever ever. Getting back together." Louis shouts, Harry whacks his head. "You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to--"

"TOMMO! Will you shut it with the racket?" The brunette that handed me my food complains.

"What racket? You mean this magicalness coming out of my mouth? Sorry. Zayn told me a joke.'' He mumbles.

"What does that have to do with anything?" She asks, raising an eyebrow. I don't know how she talked to the famous One Direction so easily and rudely. Well, they have known each other for about a year or two...

"What does Taylor Swift say as she goes down the slide?" Louis asks, him and Zayn are already cracking up.

"I don't know. What?" She asks, not even trying.

"Weeeeeee are never ever ever, getting back together!" I giggled as a smile formed on her lips.

"Emily. Could you pass me some juice?" Liam asks, winking at her. She rolls her eyes in response, handing him some apple juice.

"You two are so cute! You should get married." I say. Awkward silence followed. Then the air was filled with laughter. Some people couldn't breath. "What? Do they have a love/hate relationship kinda thing?'' I ask, which made them laugh harder. I sat there, confused.

"They are getting married. And you're the--" Corbyn stopped short, eyes widening, glancing over to a now worried looking Emily.

"What?" I ask, pushing my food away which Emily comes to take.

''You're helping plan the wedding. And you're the maid of honor." She quietly says as she sticks the dishes in the sink.

"Wow." I mumble. She nods.

"So. Shall we start from the beginning?" Haylee asks, leaning forward. I nod.

"It all started about 2 years ago? Anyways. About 4 years ago we all met. We went to the same college, and had some flats above and below each other. We started a band, and did tons of videos. We became viral. Then. About 2 years ago. We were having our usual Friday slumber party, filming Want you back. We had filmed everything, we had done most of our plans, we were just chilling, about to finish truth or dare. When there was a knock on the door. I complained about getting it, even though it waws my flat at the time. Brea got up to get it. She went and was there for a good 5 minutes. So I went to check on her. I saw One Direction at our doorway." At this point, Emily blushed and the boys snickered.

"What?" I ask, trying to remember what she just said.

"She was in her knickers." Harry cheekily said, Liam kicked him from the seat beside him. I start laughing.

"Anyways. We were just sitting, talking, when Brea walked in. Emily did something to her and she thought we were laughing at her. But it wasn't us. When we all looked up, they boys were laughing hysterically at us. You and Jess screamed and me, Haylee, and Emily made a big deal about it. Then they got all serious and told us they have something to ask us." Corbyn looks at me to make sure I'm getting everything. I nod and she continues. "They sat us down and you and Emily did something they didn't like very much and settled down. They announced that Simon would like to see us, about singing. Of course we all said yes." All heads whip around to Emily.

"Except for Emily. Because she thinks she can't sing and has horrible stage fright. She sometimes won't even sing in front of us." I say, things immedantly coming to mind. "Everybody else is fine and loves performing. We've had our band name changed 3 times and settled on Infinity. We've also had 2 tours, one cut short and another make-up tour all around the US. We have a bus driver names Winston and got Punk'd one time. That's all I got." Everybody stared with open mouths as the memories of what they explained came back to me.

"That's..." One of them say, at a loss for words.

"THAT'S GREAT!" Jessica squeals.

"Emily rushed up to her room and wouldn't let us in. We went to eavsdrop while Haylee and Brea went to talk to her. She showed us a book, answering no to the boys. She kinda ran off after you were about to explain what the book was." Corbyn's eyes wavered over to Emily and she gave her an 'If you want to tell them' look. Corbyn shook her head as if to rid the idea. "It was her song book. Brea and Liam went looking for her and brought her back, making us think we wer in a massive shooting. It failed and we ended up having a play fight with the boys. And then they left." Corbyn says sighing.

"I think my brain will explode if I hear any more. I'm just going to go lay down and watch The Amazing World of Gumball. If it's on." I say, headed towards the living room as I hear Emily laugh. I spin on the carpet.

"What?" I ask, ignoring the pain.

"We record our favorite shows, it doesn't have to be on. You can watch any of them. We've got all recorded." She says, putting dishes in the dishwasher.

My eyes widened and I jumped at the remote, turning it to my favorite channel.