B is for bacon and babysitting, and we get it mall to ourselves

Emily's POV

Okay. Today was... It was great! Then it got messy which led to chaos starting... Here. Let me tell you the rest.

I woke up at 12:25 in the afternoon. I was all alone in my room and sighed, knowing that there were only two girls I know in this house. And only two boys I knew.

Great.

I opened one of the windows and it was fairly warm outside (unusual for London) so I stuck on some denim shorts, a pink top with gold Ray Bans and a mustache. I added some gladiator sandals and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

It has been a week since my release from the hospital, and we had gone over things and I was gaining things back slowly. I had remembered when Corbyn, Haylee, and me got called to the principal's office for pulling a prank I was no part of. Me stalking Brea on her date with Jake. And the first day we had all met, how Louis called me Super girl and we had a little scene, but nothing about my past relationship with Liam. Kaylee and Niall's parents had come to see the little babies and had just left yesterday after their 3 day stay.

I happily skipped down the stairs for no reason whatsoever and the smell of bacon immediately grabbed my attention. 

At the bottom of the stairs I raced towards the kitchen, ignoring the protests of my now cold feet. I crashed through the kitchen doors and saw Harry standing by the oven, a plate of bacon beside him. I ignored everybody's hellos and good mornings and went straight for the plate of heaven.

"Hey Styles." I greeted, grabbing the plate of bacon and walking away.

"HOLD UP!" Somebody yelled. I stuffed my face with bacon and slowly turned around. The boy named Louis was standing up, glaring at me.

"Yes?" I sweetly ask, pulling a bacon smile.

"Put down the bacon." He warned. Everybody turned quiet, looking nervously between us. I looked him dead in his sea foam, blue eyes.

"No." I stated. His jaw dropped and gasps filled the room. He soon had on a sassy face which I quickly returned.

"Put the bacon back." He said one last time. I reached down and put 2 more pieces in my mouth, leaving three left. Everybody gasped.

"You monster." Somebody gasped. I smirked as he took a step towards me and I nearly burst out laughing. He was wearing no top,  like all the boys,(Hello abs!) but his pants were a different story. They were white with pink hearts on them.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I laughed. He glanced down.

"I had to borrow some clothes." He shrugged before lunging at me. I narrowly avoided it and dashed through the living room.

"SHE'S GOT THE BACON!" Somebody yelled, making me laugh as I reached the stairs. As I got to the top, everybody burst through the kitchen door. Right as the front door opened and Kaylee walked in.

"Hey, could one of you guys- What is going on here?" she asked as I slammed my bedroom door shut, locking it and completely forgetting Liam had a key.

"SHE'S GOT THE BACON!" Somebody repeated.

"What?" Kaylee gasps back. "GET HER!" she hollered. I laughed as I heard banging on the door and I ate 2 of the pieces, leaving one left. The door flew open and eager people stood there as Liam shoved something in his pocket. I held the last piece of bacon up to my mouth as people gasped. 

"Don't move! Move and I'll eat it." I warned.

"Come on. You wouldn't do it." Haylee said and I opened my mouth, licking part of it. "OH MY GOD SHE DID." She said once more.