Month 3

Brea's POV

"No improvement." I growl, stepping out of the hospital and talking to Liam. He had been at the hospital so much, he got banned for a couple of months.

Well yes. Of course he cried. And he has barely left their room. Probably moping around her things. And I may or may not be keeping some of her things in my room...

Maybe.

I heard him sniffle as we approached the car. I looked over at him in the drivers seat of Emily's car and felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Liam." I grabbed his attention, he looked over at me red eyed, "It's okay. She's going to be fine. I know it." I comfort. He starts the car and backs out.

"How do you know?" He asks after a moment of silence.

"I'm pretty sure I'd be more pained than I am now. Plus the doctors would've seen something by now." I say, he looks over at me, giving a small smile.

"Thanks. Wanna grab a bite?" He asks, stopping at a red light.

"I could eat." I say, feeling the car make a left.

In silence, we make our way to the restaurant. Pappadeaux, a Cajun seafood restaurant. We stepped out of the car and shut our doors, making our way over to the doors to the restaurant. I opened it, and the smell of seafood wafted around. I saw a sign that said to seat yourself so we did. We sat at a booth towards the back, hiding from fans and any stalking paparazzi.

A waiter around his 20s came by. He had a zit on his chin and his face was greasy. His black hiar was slick with obvious hair grease.

Grease.

The very mention of the word would've sent Emily over edge with fangirliness. But seriously. This guy *points a thumb to man* has serious greaseage. More than Zayn and that's saying something. Actually...

That's saying a lot.

"So what would you like to drink?" He asks, putting on a fake smile and looking down at us.

"I'll take water." Liam says, looking at me.

"Same." I mumble, glancing down at the menu, tearing up a bit, memories flooding in for no apparent reason.

"Hey. It's okay." Liam said, comforting me. "Like you said I'm pretty sure if something had happened to her I'd be more... Torn." He says, lips curving into a smile. I chuckle and shake my head.

"You. My friend. Are horrible at jokes. Harry is better than you." I chuckle, nodding at the waiter that came and sat our drinks down. Liam ignores his and gapes at me, putting a hand over his heart.

"Well that hurt." He said.

Click. Flash.

My head snapped over to the sound and I covered my face.

"Aww shit. The paparazzi. Our cover is blown." I say, smiling at Liam. He growls, grabs my hand and drags me out, leaving a couple bills on the table. We try our best to hide from the flashes and ignoring the continious flow of questions.

We got in the car and luckily we had put the hood up earlier. Somthing Emily didn't like for her car unless it was winter or freezing.

"Let's just eat something at the house." Liam suggests. I nod and we are soon parked and inside the house.

I quickly walked to the kitchen as I passed everybody in the living room. I swung open the pantry door and my face fell. I went through the fridge and cabinets.

"Emily could you go get some more foo-... Well who's supposed to get the groceries now?" I ask as Niall scrambles into the kitchen.

"There's no food?" He asks, eyes watering.

"Yes. Actually it's surprising. 1, we didn't realize we were getting low. And 2, that we're running out in the third month. Thought we'd go through faster." I mumble, shutting the kitchen door.

"Guess I'm going shopping!" I sing as I go through the living room stocked full of people.

"I'm coming with you!" Zayn sings back, skipping up to me.

"No you're not." I sing back.

"Yes I am. You're going to get the wrong brand of hair care supplies." He says, shutting the door behind us as I feel the spring evening air hit. I roll my eyes.

"Is that the real reason you wanted to come?" I ask, raising my eyebrow and starting down the driveway to Emily's car. Kaylee wouldn't let anybody drive her car.

"Yes." He protests like an 8 year old as I climb into the drivers seat. I chuckle as he stood there with his arms crossed and pouting.

"Get in." I laugh. His face brightens up and he dashes to the passenger side.

"Let's go!" He cheerily said as he looked up at me with shining brown eyes. I laughed once more.

"Okay. Okay. I'm going." I say, pulling out.

"Okay. So do you think I should get Aussie or Loreal?" Zayn asks, holding up two cans of hair spray, glancing between them.

"I don't know! You're the one fretting I'll get the wrong one." I say, putting the weight on my left leg as I crossed my arms. "And they're both girl brands." He huffed at me and started mumbling to himself, saying something like: She'll never say yes. I thought he'd be talking about the proudcts so I turned my head as he looked at more beauty products. "I'll be looking at jewlery." I say, walking off to that area.

I laid eyes on a Pandora charm, shaped in a little black music note with a tiny diamond on the bottom of the notes. I twisted my Pandora bracelet without taking my eyes off the charm. I looked at the price and my smile fell. I didn't have the money after just going shopping and... I sighed as my head and arms fell.

"Do you like it?" I hear Zayn ask. I turn and pull a weak smile.

"Yeah. I really do." I say, looking at my multipule charms.

"Good. Because I bought it for you." He proudly smiles before he pulls out a little box which held the charm.

"Why? Why would you spend 10 million on me?" I ask, looking at the breathtaking charm.

"Because I... I really like you Brea." He says, minizuming the space between us and pressing his lips on mine. He pulled away after a few seconds. "So?" He asks.

I slowly twist the new charm on my bracelet as my eyes wander around. And they land on something I don't expect to see.

"Oh my god." I breath out.

"What?" Zayn worridly asks.

"Jake. He saw the whole thing." I say, tears coming to the surface as I see Jake storm out of the store.

"Brea I'm-"

"Let's go." I say, dragging him to the check-out. Getting the necessary groceries checked out. I smiled at the lady and walked out with part of the bags, Zayn carring most of them. I muted him the whole way home.

As we got to the house around 10. I ignored my headache from lack of food and went straight to bed. Falling asleep, feeling like Bella.

Team Brake? (A/N: Still can't get over that)

Or Team Brayn? (A/N: LOVE the pronuncation)