Concert 1 and Month 3

Liam's POV

"Liam. Are you still watching them?" Danielle pouts as I watch the screen carefully.

"Yes. We all are, shut up." Louis says, shoving a hand in her face.

The girls had just finished a song and were almost done with their first concert ever. Haylee and Brea were on top of Emily, who was pretending to be dead.

"Emily's got an announcement to make." Corbyn says, looking at the couch. My eyes narrow in suspicioun and concentration.

"I do?" Emily asks, eyes shotting open. Corbyn nods, shoving a microphone in her direction.

"I'm going. See ya later?" Danielle asks, pecking my cheeks and grabbing her purse, turning to me.

"Yeah. See ya." I say, eyes not leaving the screen. I hear her sigh.

"I doooo." Emily strains, pushing the girls off of her with an oomph. She grabbed the mic and curtsyed at Corbyn who stood by Kaylee.

"As most of you know, one of my inspirations is Taylor Swift. I am a major Swiftie."

At this point the crowd was screaming.

"Especially now, her love life pretty much describes mine." Emily says into the camera trained on her face. i cringed. And i think I was the only one who saw a tear slowly roll down her cheek....

"Drama queen much?" I hear Danielle sigh as the door shuts.

I already miss her.

No.

Not Danielle.

"She took Emily out for the second time. Lord knows what they're up to again." Kaylee mumbles under her breath.

"Hey El! Hey Per! Hey Dani!" Haylee pipes as she walks by, seeing us through the screen. I'm so glad they had warmed up to her.

"Now can I please talk to my husband?" Kaylee asks, we let Niall up front, eyes sparkling at the sight of her face. Even through the screen.

We stepped back, out of the screen, but still able to see and hear.

"Hi babe." Niall says, eyes shining.

"Hi." She speaks back, voice cracking. "Miss you..."

"Yeah." He speaks back. He looks around at us, eyes shining with tears.

"We're gonna go shopping." Dani whispers in my ear.

"Kay. Be safe." I say, calling after her.

"Hey Ni. Can I talk to Corbyn... Actually alone?" I ask looking at both people.

"Sure. Love you!" Kaylee leaves as Corbyn enters the view and the room empties.

"How's uh..." I awkwardly ask, trailing off.

"Not wanting you back, that's for sure." She snaps back. I hear a door open and see her eyes dart off the screen.

"Be right back." She worridly mumbles, vanishing from view.

"Emily... No! Bye!" I hear Corbyn say and a door shut. I aso heard crying.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened." a familiar voice cries.

"It's okay. It's fine, you're going through a lot of tough times right now. I understand." Corbyn comfortingly says as she walks by the lens with a crying Emily in her arms. My eyes widen as I hear her heels click out of view. Corbyn reappears.

"Sorry. That's the second she came home, partly drunk with a boy." She says. I nod.

"And both times, she's called both of them..." She pauses, looking at me. "Never mind." She suddenly says, looking away.

"What? What did she call them?" I couldn't stop myself from asking. She takes a deep breath and looks into my eyes.

"Liam." She slowly says.