Month 4 out of 6 (part 1)

Hi. That sneak peek you read? Yeah. Well i changed it up a bit. Sorry!

~~~

Emily's POV

I opened the doors to the tour bus and stepped inside, chuckling at the girls chatter about one of the fans.

"I swear, she had the most Infinity tattoos I've ever seen. There was even a face of me on there." I hear Kaylee say.

"Yeah. I think she tried seducing me." Brea says, sticking her tounge out in disgust. That made me laugh very hard.

"Well she gave us these cookies." Haylee says, holding up a basket of cookies with infinity signs and our faces on them.

"Don't eat them." I say, slapping one out of her hand.

"Why not?" Corbyn asks, now carefully holding hers.

"Because we don't know what's in there. There could be posion, or knock out gas, who knows what?" I say.

"Good point." Brea says, throwing her face in the basket.

"Okay. Now. In about 15 minutes we're going to go to your first signing. There will be lots of screaming, and less security to keep them away. So let more than you usually do hug you, take photos, that shit.  If 2 fans slip through. It's fine. Just not like 10 or so. And. I'm going to be on the sides, out of the way, being part security and part manager. I will be talking to you through headphones." Everybody stares at me, Corbyn crosses her arms.

"What?" I ask shrugging.

"You won't do good in security. When you said you would kill me, all you did was hug me tightly." Corbyn says.

"Well, I'll pretend I'm not pained. It's my time of the month, I get pretty protective over yall at this time." I shrug because it's true.

"Okay. Whatever." Kaylee says, sitting beside me.

"Time to go." Somebody announces, stepping on and off the bus.

"Ready?" I ask the girls.

"Let's go." Brea says.

"If you're doing good so far, flick your wrist at the end of your signature." I speak into my mic, looking at the girls. I see each of them flick their wrist and I sigh.

"Hey. Jim is going to take over for a bit. I have to go do something." I say, handing my headphones to him. I see the girls talking and taking some pictures. It really looked like they were having fun.

I stepped into the girls bathroom and did... Well... you know. I stepped out of the stall and washed my hands, opening the door to feel a hand clamp over my mouth. My eyes widen as I kick behind me and feel my heel make contact with a downstairs area. I hear a loud groan and his grip loosened but still kept on me.

"Ooo. Right in the balls." I hear a familiar voice speak.

"Louis?" I shout, spinning around, seeing Harry a little bit to close.

I get out of his grasp and see him groaning on the floor.

"Oh my gosh. Harry. I am so so so so so so so so sorry." I say helping him up.

"Yeah. It's fine. Just burns a bit." He bites his bottom lip, signaling pain.

"Well if you say you're fine." I say, turning around and walking off.

"Wait!" I feel somebody catch my arm. I turn to face Liam. My heart skips a beat. "What-" But he's cut off by a scream.

"EMILY!" A familiar British scream erupts from the signing area. I feel the blood drain from my body.

"Gotta go." I say, strongly getting free of his grip and running very fast in heels towards my girls.

"WHAT?!" I ask, jumping out infront of the crowd of girls.

"Hi." Kaylee says, signing something and turning towards me.

"Why the hell did you scream?" I ask calmly, lowering my arms.

"Wanted to see how fast you'd get here." She says, signing something else. I saw the crowd had died down and we were almost done.

"Can I have your autograph?" A little girl about 6 years old came up to me and held up a pen and paper.

"Aww. Sure sweetie." I couldn't help but smile.I signed it handed it to her.

"Why don't you sing anymore?" She asks me with curious brown eyes.

"Management wouldn't let me." I answer, crouching down to her level.

"Management is stupid. You're voice is so pretty." She says before walking away. I felt a tear come down my cheek as I stood up.

"Very protective. Very strong." Haylee teases as she walks past me.

"Shut up." I say.

"What took you so long?" Brea asks after signing the last of the autographs and standing up.

"I ran into some fans." I say, not completly lying.

"Mkay." She casually says.

"You know. I'd cover your eyes again. But I'm scared." I hear a British accent say from behind me.

"I said I was sorry!" I pout.

"GUYS!" Kaylee screams, immedantly snogging her husband.

"What did you do to him?!" Haylee threatens.

"I might have defensivly kicked him in the balls." I say, picking at my nails.

"Wow." Jess says as the girls crack up.

"Why are you here?" Jess asks.

"We can to see you." Liam says, staring at me.

"You um. you won't be seeing me tonight. I've got managery stuff to do." I awkwardly say. I look outside to the pitch dark. "Which begins now. See ya!" I say, racing off to the taxi now awaiting me.

I glanced up at the tallness of the building. I took a deep shaky breath before crawling through the abandoned doors. Slowly making my way up the flights of stairs. My legs hurt when I reached the top. But it didn't matter. The pain would be over soon. I stared at the door for what seemed like forever. I finally reached out and touched the cold, smooth, untouched metal. I twisted it and felt the cool night air hit me. I set my bag down as I slowly made my way across the rocky roof. I reached the edge and looked down, wondering how far the drop would be.

You'll find out soon enough. I spoke to myself. I stepped up onto the side of the building and felt myself tip forward. I leaned backwards in fright.

Wow. Am I on edge? I chuckle at my lack of funniness.

"In what way is suicide funny?" A voice asks, making my heart jump. I slowly turn around to face him, still on the edge. I look at him without saying anything. He slowly walks towards me as he glances down from my face.

"You... You're wearing my shirt." He stutters. I look down and see the blue t-shirt I found in my room on one of the first days we met was on my body.

"Yeah." I squeak, looking up to meet his brown eyes.

"Why?" He asks, taking my hand. I don't flinch away, knowing he's trying to sturdy me so I won't fall.

"Because I... I still love you?" I say again.

"Took you long enough." He says, leaning towards me.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I hear a high pitched scream as the world fell fast all around me. And then I realized it was my scream. I felt myself land on something. Faster than I expected. I slowly smiled as I realized the world was finally ridded of my existance. My world slowly faded to black.

~~~

What do you think? Should I put up part 2 today? Or tomorrow?