Hospitals and applebees

Corbyn's POV

I stared at my motionless best friend. I didn't even notice the doctor standing on the other side of her bed until he spoke.

"Yes. That's what we thought too. Until one of the other doctors found a pulse. Small, weak, only one. But it was enough. She is on the medication from the work we had to do on her." It was then I realized he had been having a conversation wi the others while I was zoned out. Without thinking I ran up and hugged the man.

"Thank you." I mumble, pulling away and going back to an obviously jealous Louis. Haylee stirred.

"Oh. I'm sorry. If she gets too worked up, she could..." The doctor trailed off, leaving the answer unsaid, but it was clear. "Sorry. You'll have to leave. And come back later." I stare at him.

"No. No. I- I... I can't." I say, tears coming to the surface.

"Corbs, it'll be fine." Emily says, pulling, me out of the room we went to the parking lot in silence.

"Wanna go out to eat? Get things off our minds?" Niall asks from the boys vehicle.

"Sure. How about that be new place that just opened?" Zayn asks, thinking about the name.

"Applebee's?" All us girls ask in unison, he nods.

"Sure. See ya there!" Harry called, driving off as Emily pulled out.

"Yes. Can we have 4 children's menus just so they can color?" Emily asked the lady at the stand. She nodded, grabbed 4 kid menus and some adult menus before leading us to a booth in the back corner.

"Your server will be with you shortly." She said smiling.

I reached out and grabbed a kid menu, seeing Louis grab one too, along with Kaylee and Niall. I decided on what I wanted started scribbling away on the piece of paper. Kiall was doing something random with their menus, Limily was chatting in the corner, Brea and Jess were talking, and the same was going on with Zayn and Harry.

"Hello. My name is Amber, I'll be your server today. Can I start you off with something to drink?" I look up from my... Whatever I was drawing, and saw I fake girl. She was wearing a tight, mini dress with her clevage showing a whooole lot, tall tall heels, makeup on her face like a 7 yr. old did it, and her hair was bleached.

"Umm could we order too?" Liam asks. She looks over at him.

"Sure." She said, flashing a smile. She looked over at Louis and winked. Huh. Never thought my insides could feel like this.

We all ordered while the waitress was obviously flirting with the boys. When she left I clenched my jaw and returned to my random drawing. I loosed my angery grip on my crayon and continued, thinking of some song ideas as I hummed quietly to myself.

"Here are your drinks. Your appiteizer will be out and your food will be too, shortly after." Amber said, setting our drinks down. When she set mine down, it spilt on the table, then on me. "Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry. Here. I'll get you some napkins to wipe that up." I gaped at the girl with fake concern plastered on her face.

"No. It's fine. I got it." I say, grabbing random napkins and wiping it off of me.

"Here. Corbyn. I'll take you home. We can wash that out and just have a movie night." Emily offered, digging in her purse and pulling out her keys.

"Sure. Thanks." I say, getting out of the booth and grabbing my purse.

"No problem." She says, waving to the others as we walk down the 2 steps and out the doors. As soon as we were out the doors, into the car, the conversation started.

"Did you see how fucking fake she was?" I say laughing.

"I know! It was like Barbie and Barbie had a kid that came to life." She says, also laughing and starting the car.

"It was ridiculous. I mean, I never thought I could be jealous over a bitch like that." I say, putting an elbow on the side of the door.

"I wasn't the only one with that feeling?" She asks, stopping at a light and looking at me.

"No." I say, looking out the window. Apparently she turned on the radio, because suddenly, there was music.

"Heeey, Heeeeey, Heeeeeey. Your lipstick stains, on the front lobe of my left side brains, I knew I wouldn't forget ya, and so I went and let you blow my mind." I looked over at the girl not even singing. I rolled my eyes after my decision. Let her be insecure. It's her choice. "I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided, Who's one of my kind. Hey, Soul Sister, ain't that mister mister on the radio, stereo, The way you move ain't fair you know. Hey, Soul Sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you dooooo... Tonight. Heeey Heeeeey Heeeeeey... Just in time, I´m so glad you have a one-track mind like me. You gave my life direction, A game show love connection, we can't deny... I´m so obsessed, my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest. I believe in you, like a virgin you're Madonna, And I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind... Hey, Soul Sister, ain't that mister mister on the radio, stereo, The way you move ain't fair you know. Hey, Soul Sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you dooooo... Tonight, Way you can cut a rug, Watching you's the only drug I need. So gangster, I'm so thug, You're the only one I'm dreaming of you see.I can be myself now finally, In fact there's nothing I can't be, I want the world to see you be, with me, Hey, Soul Sister, ain't that mister mister on the radio, stereo, The way you move ain't fair you know. Hey, Soul Sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight... Hey, Soul Sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you dooooo... Tonight. Heeey, Heeeeey, Heeeeeey, tonight. Heeey, Heeeeey, Heeeeeey. Tonight."

I finished singing as I threw my purse on the couch. I heard clapping and cheering. I smiled at Emily, trying to be a whole crowd. Saying nothing, I walked off to my room and threw on some random pajamas before jogging down the stairs and saw a bowl of popcorn on the couch, awating to be eaten.

Perfect.

~~~

Breannaleetomlinson still hasn't updated on anything... This was longer than I wanted...