4 days

Still no updates from BreannaLeeTomlinson... Still short chapters then!

~~~

Kaylee's POV

"Who's ready for the meeting?" Emily asks, breaking the awkward silence that hung in the air.

"What meeting?" I ask, head snapping up from my phone screen.

"The one with Jeffery we have today." Corbyn slowly says.

"Oh yeah." I say, suddenly remembering. I return to my game of minecraft.

Apparently when I had looked up to engage myself in a conversation, a creeper had snuck up, and blasted me. So now I'm dead.

Stupid social life.

This is why you never do anything sociable.

Ruins your life.

"Okay. We should go now. We're going to be late." Emily mumbles, throwing hher jacket on and tossing ours to us.

"Wow. Emily making us late... Never thought I'd say that." Brea remarks laughing as I slip on my hoodie.

"Let's go." Jessica says, rushing out the door. I follow, eyes not leaving my screen.

BAM

BANG

BAM

"Oww." I wince. I had tripped over the last few steps of the stairs. "WHERE'S MY PHONE?" I shout, spotting the shininess in the grass. I pick it up and see the screen slightly cracked. I groan.

"Come on Kaylee! You can get a new one!" Emily calls from the car. I growl and hop in the back.

"But this is going to be the 3rd phone this month!" I complain, running my finger along the crack.

"It's not our fault you're so clumsy. And that you always happen to fall while you're playing on your phone." Emily argues back.

"Okay. So we have an interview after the wedding, we were all invited to that person's party, and then we're free?" I confirm. Everybody nods as we enter the house, jumping as we see 5 boys sitting there, devouring our food and playing my games.

"I told you giving them a key to the house was a bad idea!" Jessica complains, hooking her purse up and sighing.

"I know. Now you can't ever have it back." Zayn says smiling.

"Yes we can. It's our key-" Haylee starts.

"Niall ate it." Harry says, eating a potato chip. My eyes widen at my eyes sweep the room to find my husband, my eyes land on him and he's smiling.

"NIALL!" I say.

"Yes my lady?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow.

"You know exactly what I want." I say, crossing my arms.

"All of this?" He asks, motioning up and down with his hand over his body. I roll my eyes as I hear snickering. I start heading up to my room to sleep.

"Wait! Kaylee. I have something for you." Emily sings. My stomach flips.

"Yes?" I ask, turning around looking over the railing at her. She glances between me and Niall. Oh great. Another couple surprise.

"I got you two an apartment!" She says. My jaw drops, as does Niall's.

"What?" I ask.

"I. Got. You. Two. An. Apartment. Together." She says shrugging. "Can't get any simpler." She lays back against the couch. I glance at Niall who's looking at me too with 'Tell them!' eyes. I take a shaky breath.

"I have a surprise for everybody too." I say, looking down at my stomach before looking up and meeting eager eyes. I glance at an excited Niall and lightly laugh. "I'm pregnant."