Two - First Day.

Emily.

I walked into a café that wasn't far from Mr Styles' office. I ordered two coffees, black and the cream cheese bagel that Harry had told me to get him. They soon came and I made my way to the office where I quickly walked in and over to the elevator. I had five minutes to get to Mr Styles' office.

The elevator doors opened and I rushed inside and pressed the top floor. Harry's coffee was still hot when I arrived at his office doors, knocking once I had greeted Angela.

"Come!" Harry's deep voice boomed and I opened the door and stepped in. Harry was by his desk, in a crisp black suit with the sleeves rolled up slightly, revealing some tattoos. "Miss Howard, you are one minute late." Mr Styles informed me and my widened eyes shot to the clock on the wall. Indeed, I was one minute late.

"I'm so sorry, Sir! I have no excuse for my terrible time keeping!" I panicked before setting down the coffee and bagel in my hands on his desk. Harry smirked and took a sip of the coffee before beginning on his bagel.

"Make sure that it doesn't happen again. Now, today is a busy day. You will be assigned an office, then, you will make some phone calls. After that, you will accompany me to lunch before returning here for two meetings. Understand?" Mr Styles asked and I nodded. I have to have lunch with him? "ANGELA!" His voice boomed and the door opened a second later to reveal a nervous looking Angela.

"Yes, Sir?" She asked and Harry stood, handing her a set of keys before throwing his coffee cup into the bin.

"Escort Miss Howard to her office. She will also be assigned an assistant. Oh, and get Mr Horan on the phone immediately." Mr Styles said before continuing with his work. I quickly followed Angela from the room, shutting the door on my way out.

I followed quietly behind Angela as she walked vastly to an office right next to Harry's big one. The door was pushed open and I followed Angela into the modern and adorable office. It looked like that it had not been in use for a long time.

"Angela? Has Mr Styles ever used this office?" I asked her and she turned to me, her eyes wide. She shook her head, a frown appearing on her face.

"No, ma'am. Mr Styles has never given this office to anyone. Now you mention it, he hasn't given anything to anyone what he has given to you. The boss must think a lot of you. I'll let you settle in, then, I'll send you your assistant." Angela said before leaving the room. I sighed in confusion before bouncing down onto the classy desk chair. Harry is one confusing man.

I turned on the computer in front of me before taking the time to look around the cozy office. There was one window that had blinds covering it, the walls were a cream colour and the floor was brown wooden. Every other furniture item in the room was brown oak. The computer flashed on and immediately an email from Harry appeared on the screen.

There was a list of phone calls that I needed to make before joining Harry for lunch. I smiled and picked up the phone before dialling the first number on the list.

I walked into Harry's office, carrying a folder with messages from clients for Harry. He was busying writing down some things when I entered.

"You're on time, Miss Howard." Mr Styles said and I nodded with a proud smile on my face. He, then, stood up and I quickly set down the folder in my hands onto Harry's desk.

"All of your phone calls have been taking care off, Sir. These are all of your messages." I told him and he nodded with a surprised look on his face. He cleared his throat and stood up, pulling his jacket on before walking over to me.

"Let's go." He said sternly before walking out of his office, me scampering behind him as he made his way to the elevator. We stepped inside the elevator and Harry pressed the button. The awkward silence kicked in and we are the only ones in the elevator, which makes this matter worse. "Are you hungry, Miss Howard?" Harry asked me, breaking the silence.

"Slightly, Sir." I replied, looking up at him. He nodded as the elevator reached the ground floor. We made our way outside where a small black limo was waiting. A man quickly rushed over to us and opened the car door, Harry sliding in and me going after him.

"My usual lunch destination, Peter's." Mr Styles told the driver and he nodded and began to drive. Harry's hand moved to my knee, his thumb rubbing the area. I shot my face to his, but, he was just looking out of the window, a smirk on his lips.

"S-sir-" I began, but, stopped when his hand slid further up my leg, causing me to let out a squeal. Before Harry's hand could get any further, the car stopped and the car door was opened. I rushed out of the car, Harry following suit.

"Be back here in an hour, Peter's." He told the driver and he nodded, got back into the limo and drove off. Mr Styles walked into the restaurant and I followed after him. We were quickly seated and I sat opposite Harry. As the waitress left, Mr Styles started to speak. "So, Miss Howard. Are you a virgin?" He asked and the water that I had just been given was now all over the table, having spewed from my mouth.

"W-what?" I asked, dumbfounded. Mr Styles laughed and I stared at him in shock. He let out a smug chuckle and picked up his water glass, taking a sip from it before placing it back down. "That's a rather... Personal question, don't you think, Sir?" I asked and he nodded, respectively leaving the matter there.

Our food arrived, but, my appetite is now lost. I picked around at my food, eating pieces here and here. I looked up to see that Mr Styles had in fact finished and was now staring at me. I shrunk back into my seat, hoping that I would just disappear. I placed my cutlery down and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Finished already, Miss Howard? Was the food not to your liking? Would you prefer something else? Their lobster, perhaps?" Harry asked and I frowned. Lobster? For lunch? I cleared my throat and put on my best smile as if it were part of my make up.

"It was very nice, Sir. I'm just not all that hungry." I told him and he nodded before lifting his hand into the air and not a minute later, our check was placed onto the table. Harry, without looking at the bill, pulled out two fifty pound notes from his wallet and placed them onto the check, taking his receipt as he did. He, then, stood up and I followed suit.

I followed him back outside to where Peter's was just pulling up. He rushed out and opened the door and Mr Styles got into the car and I, after him. Mr Styles' hand returned to my knee and I let out an inward sigh. Will this day ever end?

I shut the door to Lucas and I's apartment with a sigh. Lucas appeared in the doorway a moment later with a smile on his face.

"You're late, Em's. Everything okay?" He asked as he took in my tired face. I nodded and made my way into the kitchen where I poured myself a glass of wine. "I'm going to order some Chinese, then, we're talking, Missy." Lucas said, pointing his finger at me before leaving the kitchen.

Men.

I hoped you enjoyed the second chapter! Please give me some feedback and thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!