Sixty - Three - Happy Birthday Jack & Rachel Part Two.

Emily.

"Did you have a good birthday, sweetheart?" I asked Rachel and she nodded. I smiled when she brought her hand down onto my stomach.

"Babies?" She questions me and I nod, laying my hand on top of hers with a smile.

"Yes. You're going to be a big Sister, sweetheart. Do you think that you can handle that?" I ask her and she nods excitedly.

"Of cwourse I can, Mummy. Night, night." She says and tucks herself into bed comfortably with her stuffed animal that Harry had bought her. I smiled and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight, Rach." I say and leave her bedroom. I make my way down the corridor and into Jack' room. Harry was reading a story to him. I smiled as I leaned against the door frame. He was so good with children, especially his own.

"Goodnight, Daddy." Jack yawns and settles himself down for the night.

"Goodnight, Bud." Harry says and stands up. He turns and sees me standing in the doorway and smiles at me. We make our way out of Jack' room and into our own. "How are you feeling, baby?" He asks me and I nod and get into bed.

"I feel good, really good, actually. I love you and I can't wait for us to start this new chapter of our life." I say, laying my hand onto my stomach. Harry nods and leans in to kiss me. I smile and rub his abs through his tee.

"I love you, too and I can't wait to start the rest of our lives together. Properly this time." He says and I nod.

"Who knew that when you became my boss, you would become my lover?" I ask Harry and he shrugs.

"Definitely not me." He chuckles and I giggle and pull him in for another kiss.

Thank you all so much for your amazing support during the writing of this book! The final chapter will be the epilogue! Thank you all so much again!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!