Sixteen - The Mother.

Emily.

"Thank you, Sir. Mr Styles will be very happy to hear that. Yes, I'll get Mr Payne to call you right away. Okay, Sir. Yes, goodbye." I said, then, put the phone down. I stood up, grabbing Harry' folder and walked out of my office. I walked over to Brittany, who was caking make up onto her face and I rolled my eyes at her. "Get Mr Payne to phone this number as soon as possible." I said, slamming the piece of paper down onto her desk before walking over to Harry' office.

I knocked on his office door before walking in. Harry was typing on his laptop when I entered.

"I'm busy!" He snapped, not looking up from his laptop. I smirked and walked over to him.

"Too busy for me?" I asked, playfully pouting. Harry looked up and smiled, shutting his laptop cover when he saw me.

"I'm never to busy for you, babe." He said and I smiled and laid the folder down onto his desk.

"They settled out of court, Harry. The company is yours." I said with a smile and Harry nodded, smiling as he read through his messages.

"Well, the company is not mine. The new company that I now own, I am handing over to Mia in exchange for her to take Brittany off of my hands. Louis. His girlfriend is looking for an assistant job. I also know that you are one phone call away from from dragging her out by her extensions." Harry said and I giggled and leaned over his desk, kissing him briefly when the door opened. Harry stood up abruptly, his chair hitting the wall behind him. "CAN'T YOU KNOCK!?!" Harry shouted and Brittany gasped in surprise, Harry not having shouted at her before.

"M-Mr Styles, your Mother is here." She said and Harry gulped while I smiled.

"Send her in." I said and Brittany rolled her eyes at me and I sent her a glare. "Now!" I snap and she left the room. I turned to Harry and grabbed his hands. "You're a changed man now, Harry. You have a girlfriend, who has moved in with you, your business is doing well and you've helped another business get off of the ground." I told him and he took a deep breath before nodding.

The door opened and Harry' Mother stepped in. She walked over to Harry and smiled.

"Well done, Son. I've heard all about the business you've helped set up and about this business. I've also heard about your... Girlfriend." She said, turning to face me. I smiled and held my hand out.

"Emily Howard, Mrs Styles. It's nice to meet you." I said.

"It's actually Mrs Twist now, dear." She said and took my outstretched hand before pulling me into a hug, much to Harry and I's shock. "Thank you." Mrs Twist whispered in my ear and I smiled. She pulled away from our hug before walking back over to Harry and hugging him.

"It's very nice of you to visit, Mrs Twist." I said and she waved her hand in a casual manner.

"Anne, dear." She said and I nodded, a smile on my face. There was a knock on the door and Harry sighed, annoyed by the interruption.

"What!?" Harry snapped and the door opened. Brittany appeared and I rolled my eyes.

"Mr Styles, a gentlemen by the name of Mr Jenson is here to see you." She said and my eyes widened. I turned to Harry and he frowned at me.

"Don't see this man, Harry! He's known for bankrupting companies and making up rumours!" I told Harry and he sighed, turning to Brittany.

"Show him to the waiting room. Send him in, in five minutes." Harry told Brittany and I sighed in frustration. Harry, then, turned to his Mother. "Sorry to cut this visit short, Mum." Harry apologises and she smiles.

"No matter, Son. Remember, your Cousin' birthday party on Saturday. Bring Emily." She said before giving us a smile, then, leaving. When the door closed, I turned to Harry with a glare.

"You can't see him, Harry!" I said and Harry sighed and stood up. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to mine.

"Right now, I am the richest person on the planet. No one can hurt or destroy me. Now, why don't you go home or to see Lucas? I'll get a driver to take you. Alright, babe?" Harry said and I sighed, but, nodded. I kissed him once again, then, left the office, just as Mr Jenson was coming out of the waiting room.

Let's just hope that he doesn't corrupt Harry...

Harry.

"Mr Styles. It's nice to finally meet you. Thank you for agreeing to meet with me." Mr Jenson said as he sat down. I grunted in reply, gesturing for him to carry on. "As you may know, I am not only a partner in a multi million pound company, but, I am also a private investigator." Mr Jenson said and I nodded. Of course I know, I just didn't want to let on to Emily about what I know.

"Yes, Mr Jenson. I, being one in eight people, who know who you are. What are you doing here?" I asked him and he bent down to retrieve something from his briefcase. He, then, laid some papers on my desk and I frowned. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"I've done my research and found out that you are in a romantic relationship with Miss Howard. This is why I've come to see you, I have information regarding Miss Howard. I had a phone call from a young man a few months ago, his name was Leon Howard. He explained that he, he's siblings and his parents have been looking for Miss Howard for years now." Mr Jenson said and I frowned.

"Emily' parents are dead." I said and Mr Jenson sighed, shaking his head before pulling out a picture of two people, the female looking a lot like Emily and the male looking like Heydon.

"This is Mr Jake Howard and this is Mrs Cara Howard. These people are Emily' parents...

...

...

...

...

... They aren't dead."

Here it is, guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment! Can I get some feedback as well please guys!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!