Twenty - Three - Hemmings Or Hood?

Emily.

A Few Weeks Later.

Lucas And Calum' Wedding Day.

"Harry, babe? Can you zip me up, please?" I asked, turning my back to Harry while holding my newly dyed and styled hair, up. I felt Harry' warm and big hands on my back as he pulled the zip up. "Thank you, babe." I said, turning and catching Harry' lips with mine.

"You're welcome, baby. The car will be here any minute. We are riding with Lucas, right?" Harry asked as he fixed his tie in my vanity mirror. I nodded as I thought of Lucas and Calum tying the knot today.

"Both of the boys are flying down from Australia. They are still trying to work out the sleeping arrangements, though." I told Harry and he nodded, turning to me with a smile on his face.

"Well, why don't they stay here in the mansion? We have the room." He says and I tilt my head to the side in surprise.

"Really?" I asked, making sure that I heard him right. He nodded.

"Sure." He tells me and I nod with a smile on my face.

"I can't wait to tell Luke!" I squeal as my phone rang. I quickly rushed to answer it as Harry left the bedroom. "Hello?" I asked and I heard Luke' happy voice squeal through the phone.

"Hey, babe! I'm in the car with my Mum, Dad, Ben, Zoe and Jack now! We are coming to pick Harry and you up." Luke tells me and I smile.

"Okay. Oh! Harry has offered for everyone to stay here at the mansion." I tell him as I slipped on my heels.

"Oh! That's great! I'll tell them right away. Tell Harry thank you. We'll see you in a minute." Lucas said and the call ended as Harry entered the bedroom.

"I've told the help to get the spare bedrooms ready for our guests." Harry tells me and I nod and finish getting ready.

The priest started to talk as I happily stared at my best friend and his lover that were tying the knot. Tears filled my eyes, but, I blinked them away, focusing on the happy couple.

"You may now seal your marriage with a kiss." The priest smiled and Luke and Calum wasted no time and connected their lips. I watched Ashton and Michael as they both clapped along with everyone else. Luke, then, turned to me and I threw my arms around him.

"I may be gay and married, but, you will always be the only girl in my heart." Lucas whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. I couldn't stop the tears that fell after that. Harry walked up behind me and wiped the tears away. I smiled at him.

"I love you." I told him and he smiled and connected our lips.

"I love you so much." Harry replied and I smiled and took his hand as we followed everyone out of the church. Luke, Calum, Liz, Andrew and Calum' parents got into a limo to take them to the reception hall. Calum turned around and frowned before spotting me.

"Come on, Em! Harry!" Calum exclaimed and we laughed and got into the limo with them.

My best friend is finally married!

"You've grown into a fine women, Em. Your parents would be proud." Andrew said and I frowned as I looked up at him. He didn't know? Heydon had gone to their second and final funeral two weeks ago. I thought that Andrew might have been there?

Instead of causing a scene at my best friend' big day, I just smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." I said and Andrew nodded, then, walked over to Calum. I downed my glass of wine as Luke sat down beside me.

"I'm sorry, Em. I thought that he knew." He tells me, sadly and I shake my head with a smile before pulling Luke into my arms. Harry had left to take a call a few minutes ago and had not returned yet.

"So! Who's taking whose name?" I ask Luke and he laughs.

"We're actually keeping our own last names." He tells me and I nod, a smile on my face. As Luke went to dance with his Mum, I went in search for Harry. As I opened the door to the delivery entrance, I bumped into Ashton. I smiled at him.

"Hi!" He smiled and I smiled back at him.

"Have you seen Harry?" I asked him and he nodded and pointed outside before waving to me and leaving. I quickly walked outside and saw Harry still on the phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN!?! NO, LIAM! SHE WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS! GET OUR BEST LAWYERS ON THE CASE! I WANT IT DEALT WITH WITHIN A WEEK!" Harry shouted before throwing his phone against the brick wall, it smashing as it fell to the floor on the brutal impact.

I gasped and Harry turned to me, his eyes softening. I rushed over to him and threw my arms around him.

"What's going on?" I asked him and he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Mia knows about me hiring an assassin to take out your parents. She's threatening to tell the world. This could ruin me and I could go to prison." Harry said, running his hand through his hair in frustration.

"N-no. I can say you were with me. Luke will also cover for you. Calum too. There's no evidence, right?" I asked Harry and he looks at me before slowly shaking his head.

"No. Unless they find the person that I hired. That is unlikely, though, since he's probably in Mexico or Spain by now." Harry says and I nod. I wrapped my arms around his waist so tight, like he would disappear if I didn't.

"I'll protect you, Harry. We'll fight her." I said and Harry looked at me, his eyes showing uncertainty. "What is it?" I asked and he sighs once more.

"Mia is also threatening to spill another secret..." Harry tells me and I frown. Another secret? What else could she probably tell the world about?

"What?" I ask and I wish that I didn't.

...

...

...

...

"You... You were kidnapped as a child, Em. Those people that you called 'Mum' and 'Dad' were in fact you're... Kidnappers."

Here, guys! What did you think of this chapter?! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!