Thirty - Nine - Engagements, Hen Parties, Baby Showers & Nursery's.

Emily.

Two Months Later.

"Harry? Oh, Margaret. Have you seen Harry?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"He left for the office about twenty minutes ago, my dear." She says and I sigh in annoyance.

"Thank you, Margaret." I say and grab my car keys and make my way to the front door. I open it and come face to face with Gemma. Her hand flies to her chest and her face holds horror, causing me to laugh.

"Don't do that, Em!" She exclaims and I nod, still laughing. She has a bag in her hands and I frown at this.

"What's with the bag?" I asked and she smiles and walks inside and I groan and close the door, throwing my keys back into the bowl.

"I have some books, so, we can plan the wedding, engagement party, hen party and the baby shower." Gemma says and I sigh and sit myself down on the couch, my feet and back hurting. My face held a hint of anger, causing Gemma to frown at me. "What's wrong?" She asked me and I sighed and turned to her.

"Harry left to go to the office and didn't even say goodbye to me." I huff and Gemma sighs and places her books onto the table.

"Alright, you can't tell Harry that I've told you this. The reason why he left is because he is going to a store that he went to a few weeks ago. He is arranging the nursery for the babies and he wanted me to keep you busy by taking you out to some wedding and baby stores and to lunch while he sets up the nursery." Gemma tells me and I gasp, my hand covering my mouth. How could I have thought so low of Harry?

Tears started to fill my eyes, then, spill down my cheeks. Gemma' eyes widened and she quickly comforted me.

"How could I have thought so low of him, Gem. Here I am being mad at him when he is off doing this nice thing for me." I sob and Gemma shakes her head.

"You're pregnant and your hormones are all out of wack. Just think about this nice thing that Harry is doing for you and work on your surprise face." Gemma laughed and I laughed along with her.

I smiled as I heard the front door close downstairs for the fifth time. Gemma had left about twenty minutes ago and I was taking a 'nap'. Harry and a few other people that I didn't know have been coming in and out of the mansion for the last hour. I had been looking online for baby clothes that you can customise and I've already picked out a few items. One was a green vest for the boy baby and it had 'If You Think I'm Cute You Should See My Daddy' across the front.

 One was a green vest for the boy baby and it had 'If You Think I'm Cute You Should See My Daddy' across the front

I also picked out a vest for the girl baby. It was white and had 'This Baby Has The Best Daddy In The World' written on it. I thought that they would be a nice surprise for Harry.