Thirty - Eight - Family & Friends.

Emily.

"Why, why, why must you do this to Mummy, babies? I feed you, I talk to you, I let you rest and kick around and yet you still make Mummy sick." I groan, leaning my head onto the toilet seat. I had been sick for the third time this morning.

Harry was picking up his parents and Gemma at the train station because their car broke down and they had to take the train. One maid had left us because she is having a baby and Harry laid a few off last month. There is only two remaining, Margaret and John.

The bathroom door opened and Luke stepped in. He was holding a damp rag and a glass of water. His face held sympathy as he bent down to my level.

"Oh, honey." Luke says sadly and lays the damp rag onto my head, instantly soothing me. I take the glass of water and take a few sips. I sit up and Luke gives me a smile.

"The sickness seems to get worse as the pregnancy progresses." I mutter and Luke nods. I look up when I hear footsteps approaching and see Calum. He smiles and hands me a packet of crackers.

"Margaret told me to give you these." He tells me and I nod. I hear the front door shut downstairs and smile. Harry' back. I stand up with the help of Luke and we make our way downstairs where Gemma and Anne are, handing their coats to John. I see Robin hang up his own coat before they turned to see me.

Harry comes over and kisses my cheek and lays a hand on my bump. Anne smiles and rushes over to hug me. I giggle and hug her back. Gemma is next to hug me and then, it's Robin. Anne places her hands over my bump and looks at me with a grin across her face.

"I can't believe that I'm having a Granddaughter and Grandson and that you are going to be my Daughter-in-law!" She states in disbelief. I smile at Harry, knowing that he couldn't wait to tell her. I nodded and Gemma laughs.

"My Niece and Nephew are going to be the most spoilt kids ever." She says dramatically and I giggle. We, then, all begin to walk into the living room. Luke takes ahold of my arm and I turn to face him.

"We're leaving now, Em." He says and I frown. I hug him the best that I could and then, hug Calum.

"I'll call you and we'll hang out." I say and they nod and John sees them out. I wave goodbye to them before joining the others in the living room. Harry was showing them a video of my latest scan. They charged a hefty price for it as well. I walked over to Harry and sat down beside him. I saw the boy moving around a little and the girl kicking her legs around. I smiled and placed my hand over my stomach and that's when they decided to move. I took ahold of Harry' hand and placed it on my bump. He smiled when he felt them move.

"Are you hungry?" Harry whispered and I nodded and he turned back to the television where the video was just ending. He switched it off and stood out.

"Emily is hungry. Should we go to lunch?" Harry asked and the others nodded. Anne smiled and helped me up from the sofa.

"Let's go the mall to eat. I wanna buy some things for my Grand babies!" She squeals and I laugh and follow her out.

"Oh! This is just adorable!" Anne gushes as she picks up a pink Me To You onesie for the girl baby. I gasp and take it from her. It really was beautiful.

Robin laughs when Anne takes it from me and shows it to him

Robin laughs when Anne takes it from me and shows it to him. I wonder over to the baby boy clothes section and look around. Gemma appears next to me and I send her a smile. She spots a onesie that was black and white stripped and had monkeys for the feet and picks it up.

"This is cute." She states and I laugh and nod.

I smile and follow Gemma back over to the others

I smile and follow Gemma back over to the others. We continue to shop for a few more hours before going home. When we get home, Harry goes straight into his office and I frown, but, follow Anne, Gemma and Robin into the kitchen.

Harry.

I shut the door to my office and pull out my phone. I dial Louis' number and press the phone to my ear.

"Boss." Louis greets me and I chuckle.

"Well?" I asked.

"They're going to keep quiet. If they know what's good for them." He says and I nod.

"Alright, man. Thank you." I say and he laughs.

"No problem, Haz. Bye, man." Louis says and the line goes dead. I laugh and put the phone down. I turn and see my Mum in the door way. I sigh and she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Please, please, please tell me that you haven't killed anyone this time." She says.

"Mum-"

"Just. Tell. Me." She sternly says and I sigh and shake my head.

"No, I haven't. Just shook a few people up a little." I say and she nods.

"Don't be like your Father, Harry. He killed people even if they looked at him wrong. You have a beautiful girl and twins on the way. Don't ruin that, Son." My Mum says and pulls me into a hug. I nod and turn at a knock at the door. Emily stands in the doorway with a smile on her face.

"Sorry to interrupt. Robin and I are hungry again. We are going to order food. We just wanted to know what you wanted." She says and I smile and walk over to her and press a kiss to her lips.

"Let's go and get you four fed." I laugh and my Mum laughs with me. I take Emily' hand and we follow my Mum out of my office.

Here, guys! Thank you all so very much for reading!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!