Eleven - Harry's New Women.

Harry.

I can safely say that I've never been to McDonald's, well, until today. Emily had my hand gripped in hers as I drove the way to the fast food restaurant. Heydon and his Daughter rode with us while two cars containing Emily' family followed behind us.

I am still in shock from the kiss that I received from Emily not thirty minutes ago. The look in her eyes showed adoration, which made me feel an emotion that I haven't felt for a while; want. I feel wanted by Emily.

I could only hope that she wants me, too.

We arrived at McDonald's and I found three parking spaces, parking my car in the middle one before getting out. The other two cars parked and everyone got out of the cars. Heydon' phone went off and he stopped as everyone else went on.

He frowned, looking down at Chloe with a sad look.

"I need to take this, baby." He said and the look on Chloe' face broke my heart. I turned and saw that everyone had already gone inside.

"I'll take her, if you'd like?" I offered and Heydon looked up and me and smiled in surprise.

"Thank you, Mr Styles." He said and walked away before I could correct him. Chloe walked toward me and held her arms up. I smiled and lifted her up into my arms before going to join the others inside.

I walked over to where everyone was and set Chloe down next to James, Robert and Aden. Emily looked surprised to see me with Chloe, but, didn't say anything. She smiled at me as Heydon came inside. I stood up with Leon and Harley as Heydon sat down next to Mia.

We got everyone' order, then, walked over to the tills. I turned to the boys as we lined up.

"I'll get the kids and Emily." I said and they went to protest, but, it was already my turn to order. I ordered the meals and a coffee and blueberry muffin for myself. We all got our orders and brought them over to the table.

"Thank you, babe." Mia said to Harley, but, he shook his head.

"Harry bought the kids meals." He said and Emily' face almost made me laugh. She looked like she was ready to fuck me right here, right now. I wouldn't complain, though.

I just wanted to prove to her that my womanizer days were over.

Emily.

"Thank wou for wunch today, Hawwy." Robert told Harry and Harry turned to him and smiled, two gorgeous dimples indented his cheeks.

"You're welcome, buddy." Harry said as we reached the hotel that Harry had booked for them to stay in.

"Thank you for lunch and everything you have done to make us feel welcome, Harry." Leon said as everyone got out of their cars. Harry smiled and waved it off. He handed Leon the reservation numbers and I smiled.

"We'll see you tomorrow, then?" Heydon asked, but, Harry shook his head, making me frown.

"I shall be working tomorrow. You are more, then, welcome to come and see Emily, though." Harry offered and they smiled and nodded.

"Okay, thank you. See you tomorrow, Sis." Mia said and I nodded. They walked into the hotel and Harry drove away. I turned to him and smiled. When he stopped at a red light, I reached across the console and sealed my lips to his.

He reacted quickly, but, our moment was cut short by the light turning green. I had a blush on my face while Harry had a smirk on his.

I had one question, though. What are we?

We had just finished a home cooked meal made my Margaret when Harry turned to me.

"I want to talk to you. I don't know how to ask you this question... I do know that I like you, a lot. I hope that you like me, too. God, I sound like a love sick puppy! I'm just gonna come out and say it... Emily, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me after his little speech.

I stared at him, shocked and I think he grew nervous after I didn't answer. I smiled and leaped forward, attacking my lips with his.

"Yes." I mumbled against Harry' lips and he smiled.

I am officially Harry Styles's girlfriend.

Harry smiled and pulled me into his chest as we laid down together on the couch. Harry, then, got up and left the room. He returned moments later with my pills and a glass of water in his hands. I smiled and accepted them.

"I am going to bed now, Emily." He told me and I nodded and switched the television off.

"Wait for me." I said and stood up. Harry looked shocked that I was following him upstairs and into his bedroom. He opened the door and I saw the famous Harry Styles's bedroom for the first time.

The walls were a nice cream colour and he had black wooden floors. He had a king size bed in the middle of two bed side tables. A large closet sat open at the far end of the room and another door was closed, probably an en suite. I looked around the room in awe and Harry laughed as he appeared behind me.

"Here." Harry said and handed me my pajamas. I thanked him and headed into the en suite while Harry went into his closet.

I went back into the bedroom now dressed in night wear. I saw Harry had only boxers on and my eyes wondered over his toned back. His biceps flexed when he placed his dirty clothes into the hamper.

I looked away when Harry turned to face me. He smirked and made his way over to me. He wrapped his tattooed arms around me and bent down to capture my lips with his. I smiled as he pulled away. I walked over to his bed and quickly slipped inside.

Harry joined me seconds later and I smiled as he hesitantly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I snuggled into his warm embrace and fell asleep with a smile on my face for the first time in a long while.

Here is the next chapter, guys! They are finally together! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!