Forty - Eight - Learning To Live Without Harry.

Emily.

Two Weeks Later.

"I miss Daddy, too. He would be just coming home from work now, his brows pulled down, his briefcase in his hands, as always, the two top buttons on his shirt undone. Even with all of that happening, he would always muster up a smile for me and kiss me and tell me that he loves me. God, how I wish he was here." I say quietly, watching the twins as they slept. They are getting bigger. They are just over a month now and Jack is looking more like Harry everyday and it's sometimes hard to look at him, but, I get on with it.

Anne had went to visit Harry yesterday and she said that he was doing so much better, then, he was last week when his wound had contracted a little infection. But, after a few days and a lot of cleaning, the wound is healing nicely. The doctors even think that they may be able to wake up Harry in about two weeks with how well he is healing. The twins and I miss him like crazy and they are getting much worse to settle down at night. With Luke helping me with them, though, it's okay because they seem to settle down with Luke. Man's touch, I think.

Luke and I had gotten them to settle before he left to spend the day with Calum. John had an appointment at the hospital to check his head from when Leon hit him. Margaret is sick, so, she stayed at home. The guard is here, though, which is one good thing. So, today it is just me, the twins and the guard. There was a knock at the door and I grabbed the baby monitor and made my way downstairs. I opened the door and smiled when I saw Louis, Briana and little Freddie standing there. I gave Briana and Louis a hug. Louis and I have gotten a little close these past two weeks.

"Hey, Em." Briana says and walks in with Louis behind her. She walks upstairs to put Freddie down for his nap. He sleeps in the nursery with the twins when they visit. I smile and walk into the kitchen, Louis following after me. Freddie is just over seven months old (I Know That Freddie Is Younger, Then, That, But, For My Story, He Is Just Over Seven Months Old). I grab three cups from the cupboard and begin to make tea when Briana came downstairs and into the kitchen where we were. She had the spare baby monitor in her hands.

"How have you been?" Louis asks me. I finish making the tea and hand a cup each to him and Briana. I shrug and sip on my drink. "How is Harry?" He, then, asks and I smile and sit down at the table and Briana sits beside me while Louis is opposite me. I nod happily.

"The doctor says that he might be able to awake Harry from his coma in about two weeks." I say and Louis' eyes light up and he begins to talk to Briana about how happy he is that Harry is going to be okay and awakened earlier, then, we were told. I kept my eyes on the baby monitor, seeing my babies sleep. They looked so peaceful and unaware of what has happened to their Daddy. I think that they are more confused, then, anything and it hurts me to see them cry for Harry when he can't be here to hold them or feed them or to play with them.

"Are you okay?" I looked up and saw Briana and Louis both looking at me. I muster up the best smile that I could and nodded. They, in turn, nodded and went back to their conversation.

The Next Day.

"It's very nice to see you, my dear." Anne says as she holds Jack and Robin holds Rachel. I nod and sit down next to her. I decided to come down to Holmes Chapel to see Anne, Robin and Gemma. The boys assured me that everything would be okay in the office and the guard is looking after the house. Luke and Calum promised me that they would check on Harry until I returned. I will only be here for a few days anyway. Gemma came into the living room and handed me a cup of tea. I thanked her and she smiled and sat down.

"We found out what Harry did. You know, with Leon. He promised his Dad before he died that he would look after his family. I hope you don't resent him for what he did." Gemma tells me and I shake my head.

"I could never hate Harry. I'm glad that Leon' gone, if anything. I just wish that his plan was more thought through and not rushed. But, the twins are safe and Harry' going to be okay, so, it all worked out in the end." I say and they nod. That was when the house phone rang. Anne handed me Jack and went to answer it. I smiled down at my baby boy, who resembled his Father and kissed his nose. Gemma came and sat next to me and gently trailed her finger down Jack' cheek. Anne returned moments later and she was smiling from ear to ear with tears in her eyes.

"What is it, Mum?" Gemma asks and she smiles and puts the phone down. She makes eye contact with me and I frown.

"Harry' awake." She says and I frown and stand up, handing Jack to a shocked Gemma as I did.

"What do you mean 'awake'? He's not supposed to be awake for another few weeks!" I panic and Anne smiles.

"They can't explain it either. His wounds have about another weeks healing to do, then, he can come home." Anne says and I break down.

Harry' awake!

Here, guys! Next chapter, Harry' back in the game! What do you think? Thank you all for reading and voting!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!