Fifteen - Roommates.

Emily.

"Is this the last box?" Lucas asked as he placed another box into Harry' trunk. I nodded as Harry came out of my old apartment and handed Lucas the keys. He, then, got into the car while I said my goodbyes.

"Thanks for putting up with me. I'll miss you." I said while hugging Lucas.

"Don't miss us too much. You'll be helping plan our wedding." He said and I giggled with a nod as I went to hug Calum.

"Look after him for me." I whispered in his ear. Calum nodded and I smiled at him before going to join Harry in the car. He smiled at me and placed his phone into the glove department.

"We have to make a quick stop at the flat. I have to meet a potential buyer." Harry said and I nodded as he drove away, waving to the boys as Harry drove off of the complex. Harry had decided to leave the furniture in his apartment since he said that his mansion is already furnished. We got to the apartment and Harry parked his Range Rover besides a silver B.M.W.

"Is that the guy?" I asked Harry, looking towards a man that was next to a women and two small children. He nodded and took my hand as we walked over to the family.

"Mr Styles. It's nice to meet you, Sir. I'm Trevor Manson and this is my Wife, Melissa and our children, Tracy and Carl." The man said while shaking Harry' free hand. Harry nodded and let go of my hand to reach into his briefcase to pull out a folder.

"How much were you thinking to buy my apartment for, Mr Manson?" Harry asked, switching to business man. Mr Manson looked to his Wife, who nodded.

"Two - hundred - and - eighty - thousand?" He offered and Harry thought for a second before shaking his head.

"I won't go any lower, then, three - hundred - thousand." Harry said and the couple looked to each other before turning back to Harry.

"Deal." The man said and he and Harry shook hands. That was a quick done deal. When Harry and I finally got back into his car, I turned to him.

"How much did you buy the apartment for?" I asked and Harry smirked as he pulled away from the complex.

"Two - hundred - thousand." He said and I widened my eyes. So, the man paid one- hundred - thousand over what Harry had originally paid for it. That is good business.

We arrived at a massive building and Harry pulled into it and parked the car.

"Welcome home." He said and I turned to him, shock and disbelief clouding my emotions. This is his mansion!?!

After a good tour of the mansions many rooms, Harry took me to the room that is now ours. When we walked in, I had found that all of my belongings had already been put away. Wow, they are quick here! I turned to Harry in wonder.

"How many hired help people do you have here?" I asked him and he walked over to one of two closets and walked inside.

"About seven or eight." He said from the closet and my eyes widened. Woah! I smiled when he returned in a pair of black skinny jeans, a silk black shirt and no shoes. He looked like a normal twenty four year old man. He smiled and walked over to me, the sweet Harry now back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and bent his head down to peck my lips.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened our kiss. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He led us over to the bed, gently laying me down on the soft mattress.

(Mature Content Ahead! Read at your own accord!)

His lips moved to my neck and I gasped as he bit down on a sensitive spot. I cried out when his hips suddenly rolled onto mine, pleasure hitting me. He quickly removed his shirt and dropped it to the floor. His lips returned to mine and I moved us further up the bed.

Harry' hands quickly found my shirt and he grabbed the hem before pulling it over my head and dropping it to the floor with his shirt. My hands went to my chest, trying to cover myself up. Harry frowned and pried my arms from my chest and his green eyes darkened when he saw the jagged scar on my ribcage. He traced it with his fingers before leaning down and pressing his lips to it.

"What happened?" He whispered, still tracing the scar.

"Out of the three of us in the car that night... I was the only one to make it out." I said, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. Harry' lips pressed to mine again and he reached his hand behind my back and expertly unclasped my bra before removing and throwing it across the room.

"I'll make you forget, baby." He promised before attaching his lips to my breast. I moaned and gripped onto his hair as his tongue worked it's magic. My hands went to his jeans, making it easier for me to undo them with a belt holding them up. I pushed them down Harry' legs, him kicking them off the rest of the way. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

His hand went to my trousers, discarding me of them immediately. We were now both in our underwear, never have been this bare in front of each other before. Harry' hands went down to his boxers and he removed them, his eyes never leaving mine. I finally looked down at his length and gasped at how big it was.

He, then, began to remove my panties when I grabbed ahold of his wrist, stopping him.

"H-Harry. I'm a-" He cut me off with a kiss.

"I know, baby. I'll be gentle." He said and I removed my hand from his wrist. He smiled and removed my underwear. Both of us completely bare in front of each other for the first time ever. Harry leaned over to the bed side draw and pulled out a condom. He tore the packet with his teeth before taking the condom and putting it on his length.

He, then, retrieved a red bottle and squirted some onto his hand, the smell of strawberries hitting my nose. He brought his hand down to his covered length and began to rub it over it. It must be some kind of lubricant.

He, then, pressed his lips to mine and I smiled as he placed himself between my outstretched legs, his hands either side of my head.

"Ready, baby?" He asked and I nodded. That was when he pushed into me. A burning sensation hitting me before the pain settled in. I gasped at the uncomfortable feeling. "Fuck, you're tight, Emily." He cursed and I cried out as he rolled his hips onto mine. He kissed away a lone tear and stayed still for a second.

The pain seemed to vanish as quick as it came and I gave Harry a nod. He smiled and pushed into me, a slight numbing feeling still remaining, that being replaced with pleasure. I moaned and Harry groaned.

I felt an amazing sensation hit my toes and make it's way up to my stomach. I cried out and Harry groaned as he found his release.

"Let go, baby." He said and I cried out as I let myself go. Harry kissed my sweaty head and then, pulled out of me, rolling himself to the side where he removed his condom, blood and my juices coating it. He quickly discarded it before returning to my side. "Thank you for trusting with not one, but, two things today." He said and kissed my lips.

I am no longer a virgin...

Here it is, guys! I hope you all were pleased with this chapter as much as I am! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!