Sixty - Four - Epilogue - Ten Years Later!

Emily.

Jack - 11 Years Old.

Rachel - 11 Years Old.

Freddie - 12 Years Old.

Travis - 13 Years Old.

Anne - 9 Years Old.

Edward - 9 Years Old.

"Anne! Get back here! Luke? Can you grab Anne, please?" I ask Luke, fed up with trying to control the nine year old girl. Luke chuckles and runs after Anne. Harry was out with Jack and Edward and I was left here with Rachel and Anne.

Anne and Edward are the twins that I was pregnant with. I named the girl after Harry' Mum and added some special touches. Her name is Anne Emmalina Styles and the boy is named Edward Ross Styles.

Luke and Calum adopted a boy a few months ago. His name is Thomas. He is only five. They said that they were ready and apparently, they were right because everything is going amazingly. Ashton and Michael also adopted. They, however, adopted twin girls. They are ten years old. Lily and Abigail, they are named.

Briana and Louis had no other children after Freddie, which suited them very well. They didn't want any other children, anyway. Gemma had her first baby last July and she is absolutely adorable. Her name is Petal and you could fit her into your little pocket!

Liam and Sophia haven't got any children yet, but, Harry was told by Liam last week that they are going to start trying for a baby soon, which is good news, I guess. Niall and Ariana got married last summer, but, are too wrapped up in each other to think about children just yet.

The front door opens and the boys walk in. Luke enters the living room as well with Anne on his shoulder. He puts her on the sofa and she looks down.

"I'm sorry, Mum." She says and I smile and kiss her head. Harry comes over to me and kisses my lips. I smile and stroke his cheek.

"Go and get ready. We're already running late." He says and I nod and make my way upstairs to get ready.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are gathered here today, like we once were eleven years ago, to celebrate the vowel renewal of this couple." The priest says and I smile at Harry.

"Emily, eleven years ago, I pledged my love and commitment to you, but, it seems like only yesterday. I promised to love you, honor you, comfort and keep you. I pledged to be by your side in sickness and in health, in times of want and times of plenty, for better or worse, for the rest of our lives. We have had all of those things and you have been by my side as we created a family, a home and a life together. Today, at the beginning of our eleventh year as Husband and Wife, in the presence of God and our family and friends, I renew my vows to you, pledging my eternal love for you and eagerly awaiting for what life may bring us." Harry finishes and there is already tears streaming down my face at this point.

The priest smiles and turns to me.

"Emily?"

"Harry, with great joy, I pledged my love and commitment to you on our wedding day eleven years ago. But, a loving relationship does not exist in a vacuum. Our family and friends first showed us how to love, helped us grow and supported us when we found each other. I hope that they will continue to love and support us as we love and support them and each other. Therefore, I am delighted today, in the presence of these witnesses, to reaffirm my commitment to you and once again, to promise to love you, honor you and comfort you, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better and for worse, as long as we both shall live." I say and Harry tries to keep his tears at bay.

"In the presence of family, friends and God, this couple had renewed their faithful vowels to each other and I can happily say that I, once again, pronounce them Husband and Wife. You may kiss your Wife." The priest finishes and Harry wastes no time in connecting our lips, sealing our vowels for the second time.

"Mr and Mrs Styles, everyone!" Our friends and family cheer as the final words are announced and Harry kisses my cheek

I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together.

With my Husband,

My Boss.

My Lover.

Here we are, everybody! I hope that you all liked the final ever chapter of My Boss, My Lover! Thank you all so, so, so much with your ongoing support and dedication! I owe you so much! Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting! I love you all! And thank you again!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!