Forty - Seven - Broken.

Emily.

"We're here to see Harry Styles?" Gemma shakily says and the nurse nods and types away on her computer.

"Mr Styles is in room 348. Take the elevator to the third floor and take a left and it's the fourth door on the left." She says and we nod, Anne thanking her before following us to the elevator. Gemma presses the button and the doors close.

What is he going to look like? Will he be broken? Will he die? Will he even wake up? Will he be here to see the twins grow up? The elevator dinged and the doors open. I step out and make my way to Harry' room with Anne and Gemma following after me. We got to his room, but, I couldn't go in. I couldn't bare to see him look so broken. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Anne give me a smile.

"I can't." I say and she nods, tears in her eyes as she takes me over to the waiting area.

"We'll be right back. I hope you change your mind." She says and leaves me and walks back over to Gemma, who opens the door to Harry' room and walks in. The door closes and I break down. My poor baby.

"Emily?" I look up and see Liam, Niall and Louis standing over me. I stand straight up and wipe my tears.

"What happened out there?" I blurt out and Liam sighs, but, can't seem to find the right words.

"We got to Leon' house and we had a plan. We searched downstairs while Harry searched upstairs. We heard the twins crying and Liam and I made our way outside while Niall went to get the twins. We watched Harry and Leon point guns at one another from where we were. I got a clear shot at Leon and Harry told me to shoot. I did. When Harry didn't respond, we made our way into the house and realised that Leon had shot Harry as I shot Leon. Leon' dead." Louis explains and I nod.

I hear a door open and turn to see Anne and Gemma coming out of the room. Anne has bloodshot eyes and Gemma has tears running down hers. Anne takes my hand in hers and that's when I notice a doctor leaving Harry' room.

"The doctor said that they had to put Harry into a medically induced coma until his side has healed. The bullet didn't hit any major arteries, fortunately, just tissue, but, he did lose a lot of blood and needed a transfusion. When his side heals in eight weeks, they are going to bring him out of the coma." Anne says and I freeze.

Eight weeks.

Eight weeks.

Eight weeks.

Eight weeks.

How can I last eight weeks without Harry? He's going to miss so much with the twins! They will be just over two months when he comes out of his coma! Tears fill my eyes, but, I refuse to let them slip. "You should see him." She says and I nod and make my way to the door. I reach out with shaky hands and open it, walking in and shutting the door behind me.

That's when I look up at him.

Harry.

My hand flies straight to my mouth in shock and a sob releases itself from my mouth. Harry looked so... So... Broken. He has wires coming out of every place possible and he looked incredibly pale. Different from his usual tan colour. I walked over to him and reached my hand up to brush his hair away from his face. My poor broken baby.

I sigh and take his only hand that wasn't connected to any wires, in mine

"Why did you do it, Haz? The others would have handled it."

Two Weeks Later.

"I'm coming, Rach!" I call out to Rachel as she cries for her bottle. I hand Luke Jack' bottle and he smiles and begins to feed him. I smile and pick up Rachel and begin to feed her. Her cries immediately stop and I sigh in relief.

The last two weeks have been torture. If I didn't have Luke, Calum, My parents or Anne, I wouldn't have been able to make it past this. Even without Harry. Speaking of Harry, the doctors say that he has been making great progress and will be out of his coma in six weeks.

I took Rachel and Jack to see him a few days ago and I think that they were a little confused as to why he wasn't answering them when they babbled or touched his face. It broke my heart, it really did. I just hope that this is the last we see of the Howard family after this. Except Heydon.

Luke finishes feeding Jack and burps him before putting him to bed. I do the same with Rachel and head back downstairs and back into the kitchen where Margaret is tiding up. A few things are different since Harry has left.

Liam, Louis, Niall and me are running the office and sorting everything out. Luke, Margaret and I are looking after the twins. Luckily, the rich man that hired Luke doesn't want him to start designing his Daughters clothes for another month, so, he was practically living with us. We now have cameras in every room in the house and even outside in the surrounding areas. I hired a body guard type of person, who looks after the house night and day.

Gemma has tried to help me plan the wedding, but, I just don't want to think about any of that right now. So, she reduced herself to organising the hen party. Travis was apparently ill, so, my parents haven't been visiting a whole lot and Anne has returned to work along with Gemma, Robin and Calum. It was just me, Luke, Margaret, John, the twins and the body guard.

It was real quiet without Harry and I just hope that he wakes up soon.

Here you are, guys! This was the first chapter without Harry! I hope you all enjoyed it! Thank you all for reading and voting!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!