Forty - Five - Going Home.

Emily.

Harry smiles as he buckles Jack into his car seat and I do the same with Rachel. I frown when I see that Harry' security guard from the office is waiting by the door way. Harry notices that I've seen him and the smile vanishes from his face.

"There are a few photographers outside. The hospital security are taking us out the back way. Steve is here to make sure that everything runs smoothly, that's all." Harry explains and I sigh, but, nod. I mean, I knew what I was getting into when I became the girlfriend of the owner of a multi-million pound company, who is also a millionaire.

"I'll take Jack. I want Rachel with you." I say, thinking back to the mini fever that Rachel had last night. Harry nods and kisses my cheek, then, picked up the pink car seat, which contained his Daughter. I picked up Jack in his car seat as well and followed Harry out of the room, Steve having grabbed the duffle bag full of our things. We made our way to the elevator, thanking my doctor on the way. She smiled and wished us all the best before leaving to carry on with her duties.

We got into the elevator and Harry pressed our desired button. When we got downstairs, I could see about four photographers trying to worm their way into the hospital, the hospital security stopping them. We followed Steve to the back door and quietly made our way to Harry' car. Steve dropped the bag into the boot while Harry and I got the twins settled into the back. Just as Harry and I got into the car, two of the photographers darted for the car. Harry quickly pulled out of the hospital, but, not before one of them banged onto the glass, causing Rachel to let out a wail.

 Harry quickly pulled out of the hospital, but, not before one of them banged onto the glass, causing Rachel to let out a wail

I turned around and reached my hand over to settle it on her stomach. That seemed to quiet her down some. We soon made it back to the mansion and John and Margaret were waiting outside to help. Harry parked the car and John went to the boot to retrieve our bag while Margaret opened the back door, so, that I could get Jack out.

I followed Harry into the house and up the stairs. He walked into the nursery and I followed him. The twins were now fast asleep, so, he picked up Rachel and placed her in her cot, wrapping her warmly and loosely in her blanket. I did the same with Jack before closing the curtains. I grabbed the baby monitor and Harry and I left the nursery, leaving the door half open.

We made our way downstairs and when we reached the kitchen, Margaret sent us a smile.

"They are very beautiful." She says and we thank her. The front door is opened by John. Anne, Gemma and my parents walk in. Travis is not with them, though. I smiled and walked up to them, hugging my Mum when I reached her. She smiles and looks around.

"Where our my Grand babies?" She asks and I smile and point upstairs.

"Sleeping." I say and she nods and we invite everyone into the kitchen for some tea.

When the twins woke up, my parents, Anne and Gemma had their cuddles before they left. Now, Harry and I were in our bedroom, watching television while the twins were wrapped up asleep in our arms. Harry had Jack and I had Rachel. Harry made some calls about the birth certificates and he said that next week, we will go down to his office to get them sorted.

I smiled and traced my finger down Rachel' cheek. It felt weird not having them kick inside of me anymore, but, now that I'm seeing them, it makes it much better. I looked over at Harry and he was laying down with his arms over his eyes while Jack laid in his chest. It was such a pretty sight that I quickly took my phone out and snapped a picture.

I decided to make Harry and I a proper home cooked meal since Margaret had to leave early for a doctors appointment and John always leaves early anyway

I decided to make Harry and I a proper home cooked meal since Margaret had to leave early for a doctors appointment and John always leaves early anyway. I stood up slowly with Rachel, careful not to disturb her as I placed her into her bassinet. I, then, walked over to Harry and gently picked up Jack from his chest and placed him next to Rachel in his bassinet.

I, then, grabbed the baby monitor and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and found some chicken, onions, mushrooms, peppers and some croutons. I pulled them all out and placed them onto the counter behind me. Before I did anything else, I pumped some milk for the twins and put the bottles in the fridge.

I, then, started on chopping everything up. I switched on the television that we had on the kitchen wall and Friends was on. After chopping everything up, I put it all in a frying pan, along with some oil and butter and a spices. I switched on the gas and let it fry away. I got out some pasta from the cupboard and placed some in a saucepan with some hot water and placed it on a hob and switched on the gas.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and turned to see Harry with a sleepy look on his face.

"What are you doing, gorgeous?" He asked and I giggled as he peppered kisses up and down my neck. I swatted him away with a smile and continued stirring the chicken, vegetables and pasta.

"I'm making chicken stir fry and pasta." I smile and Harry nods, going over to the fridge and opening it. He closes the fridge door and has one pink and blue bottle in his hand. On que, the twins start to wail. I frown and turn to him. He notices my reaction and smirks.

"I saw them stirring when I left the room." He says and I nod as he leaves the kitchen.

"Don't forget to use the pillow!" I call out to him, mentioning the pillow that was given to us at the baby shower by Liam. It let's you feed twins at the same time.

"Alright, babe!" He calls back and I smile and finish off the dinner.

When did I get so lucky?

Here, guys! Thank you all for reading and voting!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!