Forty - Four - First Day With The Twins.

Emily.

After I gave birth last night, the twins were taken for tests and observation. We were not allowed to see them at all. Harry had been following the nurses around to make sure that they were okay.

Anne, Robin and my parents came to see me late last night, but, are coming back later on today to see me and the twins. Luke and Calum have been told, along with the other boys. Gemma squealed with delight when Anne told her that her Niece and Nephew have been born.

I am so excited to see the twins and to hold them and feed them. Since they were born, they were fed through tubes. It's going to great to be able to breastfeed them for the first time.

The door opened and Harry stepped in with a huge smile on his face. I frowned, but, then, he opened the door wider and two nurses wheeled in the twins. I gasped and sat up in the bed, my eyes trained onto the twins. One of the nurses turned to me and smiled.

"They are perfectly healthy. The doctor said that you know how to breastfeed?" The nurse asked and I nodded. She nodded and her and the other nurse left the room. I stood up and walked over to the cots, seeing my babies properly for the first time.

Jack had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He had inherited the Styles nose and facial features, but, the Wood hands and feet. Rachel, however, had a lighter brown hair and green eyes. She had inherited the same features as Jack had from our two families.

I turned to Harry with a smile on my face and beckoned him forward. He came over to us and I smiled and kissed his lips. He smiled as he stared down at our children. Jack started to wail, so, I reached my arms in and picked him up, immediately stopping his crying.

Harry reached in and picked up Rachel, smiling down at his Daughter.

I smiled and walked over to the bed and undone my gown. Jack immediately attached himself onto my nipple and started to feed. It felt really weird, like a thumb and forefinger was pulling on your nipple.

I turned and saw that Harry was sitting on the mini sofa across from me with Rachel in his arms.

"Babe? When I'm finished feeding Jack, you take him while I feed Rachel?" I lowly asked and he nodded with a smile on his face. I looked down at Jack and saw that he was slowly falling asleep while feeding.