Three - Mr Styles.

Emily.

I was fast asleep when my phone beeped, indicating that I have a message. I groaned sleepily and reached under my pillow for my phone. Mr Styles' name appeared on my screen and I frowned before opening the message.

From: Mr Styles,

Be at my office by seven tomorrow morning. Do not forget my coffee and bagel.

- H. x

I groaned in frustration and threw my phone onto my nightstand. He really is trying to drive me crazy! I sighed and drifted back to sleep.

"Em! Let's go!" Lucas shouted from downstairs. I grabbed my bag and made my way down the stairs, meeting Lucas at the bottom. "It's about time. I'm going to be late, hurry up!" He exclaimed while throwing me an apple. I sighed and followed him out to his red Range Rover. I really need to get my own car.

"Sorry, Luke. I had a late start." I told him, leaving out the part about Harry. He will just tease me. We arrived at Styles. Inc and Lucas stopped momentarily, so, that I could get out and he could drive off.

"Remember, Em, I can't pick you up tonight, so, take a taxi home. Promise me." Lucas said, pointing a warning finger at me. I nodded and reached into the car and placed a kiss on Luke's cheek. He smiled and drove away, waving as he did.

I sighed and made my way into the building, making a beeline to the canteen, so, that I could grab Harry's breakfast. After grabbing Harry's breakfast and a muffin for myself, I made my way upstairs, just squeezing into the elevator before the doors closed.

"Oh! Hello again." I turned after hearing the all too familiar Irish accent. I smiled at the blonde haired male, him sending me a smile right back. He was wearing the same blue suit that he was wearing the last time I saw him. "We never got formally introduced last time. I'm Niall, Niall Horan." He said, holding his hand out. I shook his hand, the elevator doors opening right after.

"It was nice meeting you, Niall. I'm Emily." I smiled, walking out of the elevator straight after and walking over to Harry's office. I knocked on the door and walked in. He was on the phone, looking rather frustrated. I placed his breakfast on his desk.

"What do you mean no!?!" Mr Styles shouted and I slightly backed away, feeling uncomfortable at his tone, never having heard it before. "Just get it done! GOODBYE!" He screamed and threw his phone onto his desk, growling as he did. "Why are you still here?!" Mr Styles snapped, turning his anger on me. I cleared my throat before answering him.

"You asked me to come in early, Sir?" I quietly said and Harry's features softened. He sighed and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, dropping his head onto my shoulder as he did.

"I'm sorry for snapping, gorgeous." He said before pressing a kiss to my neck. That felt... Good. I gasped as his teeth began nipping at the skin. He gently sucked on the snow white skin, leaving me panting and wanting more. He, then, pulled away and blew on the sore skin, causing me to back away and raise my hand to the newly made mark.

"H-Harry, Sir-" I stuttered, but, was quickly stopped by Mr Styles.

"Go into your office. You will find what your schedule is for the day. Tonight, I want you to accompany me to dinner, Miss Howard. Now, run along." Mr Styles said before reaching over and picking up his phone. I quickly left his office, not wanting to hear another of his screaming matches.

Angela was by her desk as usual. I sent her a smile and wave before retreating to my office to do my usual days work.

Harry.

I smirked as I made my way into Emily's office, shutting her door once inside. Her head shot up when she noticed that someone else was in the room. She actually sent me a smile and I smiled back.

"I'm going to get my driver to give you a ride home, so, that you can get dressed for our dinner this evening. I'll pick you up at seven." I told her and she nodded, handing me my messages before collecting her things and leaving the office. I quickly smacked her bum, her squealing as I did so.

I, then, made my way back into my office, being stopped by Angela before I could get to the door.

"Mr Styles, Mr Horan is in your office." She told me and I nodded and made my way into my office, seeing Niall sitting on my desk chair. I glared at him as I shut the door.

"Out of my chair!" I told him and he smirked and stood up.

"What's gotten your dick in a knot?" He asked and I pushed past him, ignoring his question. I sighed as I plopped down onto my chair. "That Emily girl is a looker, eh, Harry?" Niall asked me and my head shot to him.

"Find another girl to fuck! She's off limits!" I sternly said and Niall held his hands up in surrender. His face held a smirk, as if he knew something that I didn't. I rolled my eyes, very immature, I know.

"Harry, mate, you're whipped!" Niall laughed and I frowned. I don't get 'whipped' for no one, especially a girl. I sent Niall a glare before standing up.

"Get out now, Niall. I have reservations to make." I said, pointing to the door. He nodded and stood up.

"Don't forget, the boys want a little get together on Saturday, Harry. Bring Emily." Niall said before leaving my office. I sighed and picked up my phone, phoning my favourite Indian restaurant to book a table for tonight.

I don't know what to think of Emily, but, she is different. I just don't know if it's a good kind of different yet.

Emily.

"Come on, gorgeous! Let's see you!" Lucas exclaimed and I sighed and opened the bathroom door and stepped out in front of Lucas. He smirked while standing up. "Woah! If I went that way, I'd fuck you." Lucas said, eyeing me up and down. I giggled and slapped his chest.

"So, I look good?" I asked him and he nodded his head rapidly and I smiled. The doorbell rang and Lucas literally tripped his way to the door and I groaned. He's going to end up hitting on Mr Styles.

I made my way to the door, seeing Harry and Lucas conversing. I cleared my throat and both male heads turned to me. Mr Styles sent me a smirk while Lucas was just staring at him. Harry lifted my hand up and kissed my knuckles. I blushed, an indescribable feeling over taking me.

"You look beautiful, Miss Howard. We should go." He said before turning to Luke, who was already staring at him. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Lucas." Harry told him and he smiled, shaking his hand. I, then, followed Harry out to a white Range Rover. He actually opened the door for me before going around to the driver seat. "I'm taking you to my favourite Indian restaurant. You like Indian food, yes?" Mr Styles asked me and I nodded.

Is it so wrong that I want this dinner to be a date? I looked at Harry as he drove, his hand rested on my knee, his thumb rubbing the skin. Why is he being so nice compared to the usual horny Harry? Whatever it was, though, I liked it. We arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later and we got out of the car.

I was slightly nervous and it was only growing as we neared the entrance of the restaurant. Let's just hope that nothing ruins this night, even though, it probably won't mean anything to Harry.

Here is the next chapter! I hope you all liked it! I really need feedback though! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!