Twelve - A Night In Harry's Arms.

Emily.

I reached over to find Harry, but, was unsuccessful because he wasn't there. Oh right, he was at work. I sighed and buried my face into Harry' pillow and breathed in his gorgeous scent. My phone rang and I groaned and reached over to the left night stand and picked it up. Answering it, I pressed the phone to my ear, not recognising the number.

"Hello?" I asked, sounding more tired, then, I really am.

"Em? Is that you? We are on our way to Harry's place now." Leon' voice spoke and I smiled, sitting myself up.

"Hi Leon. I'll be ready." I said and I heard him shout James's name and I giggled.

"Alright. See you soon, Em." Leon said and hung up. I smiled and sat my phone down before getting up and going to get dressed.

Harry.

"Either you hand me over the company or prepare for bankruptcy! I can destroy you in a court of law!" I spat and the mans eyes screamed fear and I smirked, loving the feeling of being in charge.

"O-okay, Mr Styles, no need to be hasty. Where do I sign?" He asked, retrieving a pen from his blazer pocket. I smirked as Niall slid the piece of paper over to the scared gentlemen. He quickly signed it and Niall snatched it back.

"My colleague will be in contact with you, regarding your position now that I have your company." I said and the man nodded before getting up and fleeing the room.

Niall let out a laugh as I leaned back against my chair.

"Did you see his face, Harry?! He was so scared when you mentioned bankruptcy!" Niall laughed and I chuckled and reached over to grab the piece of paper. I handed it to Niall.

"Have these papers taken to our lawyer, so, that he can finalise them. Thanks, lad." I said before getting up and leaving the conference room. I wonder what Emily is doing with her family? I made my way into my office and sat down on my desk chair.

Is it too 'whipped' of me to say that I miss Emily? I still wonder what she is doing?

I got home and my hired help immediately came over to rid me of my work things. Not hearing Emily, I turned to Margaret.

"Where is Emily?" I asked her as I made my way into the living room. I stopped dead in my tracks as Emily was asleep on the sofa, a blanket covering her small frame. I found myself smiling at the sight.

"She fell asleep after leaving her family at the train station, Mr Styles." Margaret said, coming up from behind me. I nodded, having received a 'thank you' text from Leon earlier today. Margaret, then, left the room and I walked over to Emily and crouched down in front of her.

I lifted my hand up and swiped a stray strand of hair out of her face. Her eyes opened moments later and I smiled, standing up. She sat up and smiled sleeplessly when she saw me.

"Hey." She said, stretching and I smiled and sat down beside her. I looked at the time to see that it was a little over nine.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Emily as I heard the maids getting ready to leave. Emily nodded shyly.

"I could eat." She said and I nodded before standing up and picking up the house phone.

"I hope Indian food is okay?" I said and she nodded. I smiled and left the room, the maids all ready to go. "I will see you tomorrow." I said and they nodded, saying their goodbyes before leaving.

I phoned in for our food before going back to join Emily on the sofa while we waited for our food.

Emily.

Harry had returned a few minutes ago and I was hesitant about laying my head on his chest. After debating it, I carefully laid my head on his chest, him tensing a little before relaxing. He even brought his arm around my waist. I smiled as I thought of my future with Harry.

I know that it's a little bit too quickly, but, I really like Harry and I could really feel myself falling in love with him.

The door bell went about half an hour later and Harry stood up, grabbing his wallet and then, making his way to the front door. I smiled as the smell of Indian food entered my senses and invaded my brain. Harry returned moments later with two bags of food.

I stood up and followed him into the kitchen where we plated everything up. I turned to Harry, suddenly remembering something that I had read earlier on today.

"There is a new horror movie on tonight. In about five minutes..." I trailed off as Harry picked up our plates and I grabbed our drinks and cutlery and followed him into the living room.

"We can watch it, if you want?" Harry said while handing me the remote. I smiled in victory and flicked to the channel that the movie was on. The credits were just rolling up when we settled down with our food.

Can I expect this type of thing regularly in our relationship? If I can, that will make me happy for a very long time. Harry's phone rang half way through the movie and he frowned and took it from his pocket before excusing himself.

I quickly muted the television as Harry rushed from the room.

"Styles speaking. Yes... What!?! I don't care, Liam! Have me that company or so help me God, I will bankrupt that Son of a bitch!" Harry shouted and I quickly put the sound back on as Harry stormed into the room. He stood by the window and I got up and made my way, hesitantly, up to him.

"Harry? Is everything okay?" I asked, placing my hand on his muscular arm. His head shot to me and I quickly removed my arm. His eyes softened and he sighed and turned. He wrapped he's arms around my waist and leaned down to kiss my lips.

"Let's go to bed, hmm?" Harry said before switching off the television and making his way out of the room.

I followed him. One thing that is confusing me to no end is that, am I living here now or just staying here?

Here, guys! I really, really, REALLY need some feedback! Please! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment! It would mean a lot to me if you did!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!