Forty - Six - Kidnapped!

Emily.

One Week Later.

I woke up, strangely not hearing the twins cry this morning. I noticed that Harry was gone, so, I assumed that he must have the twins. I smiled and got out of bed and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw Margaret.

"Where's Harry?" I asked Margaret, sitting down at the table.

"He went into the office." She says while smiling and I nod, assuming that she must have them.

"I didn't even hear you come in and take them." I smile,  biting into a piece of toast that Margaret just laid down onto the table.

"Take who?" She asked, frowning.

"The twins? They're not in their bassinets or the nursery. Don't you have them?" I asked her, slightly panicking now. She shakes her head and I jump up and grab my phone, quickly dialling Harry' number and pressing the phone to my ear.

"Hi, babe. I can't talk right now-"

"Harry, do you have the twins?"

"No?" He says, confused.

"Emily! John has been knocked out and the gate is wide open!" Margaret yells and I gasp.

"I'm coming, baby!" Harry exclaims and hangs up. The floor suddenly becomes too close for comfort and I fall, unconscious.

I awake on the sofa with Margaret standing over me. I sit up too fast and in consequence, the room starts to spin. When my vision clears itself, I look over at Harry to see him speaking to two police officers while Louis, Liam and Niall surround him.

"I've already been through this! They are both one week old and they need breast milk for the first few months of their lives and if they don't get it, they will become very ill!" Harry yelled at the officer, who told him to calm down. I hurried up and over to Harry, who turned to me and brought me into his arms. I, however, pushed him off of me and fixed my gaze on the officers.

"Where are my babies!?!" I asked, sobbing, but, the officers didn't know what to say. I turned to Harry. "Leon." I spat and Harry frowned as the officers spoke to Margaret.

"You really think that this was him?" He asked and I nodded, clenching my fists as I turned to gaze onto the other boys.

"Find him and kill him." I demand quietly and they looked at Harry, who nodded and they quickly left. "I want my babies!" I sobbed and Harry wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry. We'll get them back." Harry says, determination in his voice.

Harry.

Emily' parents, my parents, Gemma and Luke were with Emily while me, Louis, Liam and Niall find Leon. According to Liam, Leon' Wife has left him and taken the kids with her because Leon has been having an affair.

We found out where he is and we are going there and taking back my babies before I kill him. We soon arrive at our destination and I jump out of the car. The others followed behind me as I reached the door. I lift up my foot and slam it into the door, it falling open.

I rush in after hearing the twins cry. I go upstairs while the boys check downstairs. I follow the sound of the crying and find my babies on a bed. I rush over to them and make sure that they are okay.

"Cute kids, Styles." I hear and turn to see Leon, standing by a closet with a black gun in his hands. Niall appears in the doorway and Leon points his gun at him. I take this opportunity and reach into my waistband and pull out my own gun and aim it at Leon, causing him to aim his at me.

"Niall. Take the twins back to Emily and tell Liam and Louis to activate the thing." I say, not taking my eyes off of Leon. Niall nods and takes the twins and quickly leaves the room.

"What thing?" Leon spits and I smirk.

"You'll see." I say and he gulps, nervous. I reach my free hand up to my ear and make sure that my earpiece is activated before speaking. "Liam." I smirk and Leon vastly looks around.

"I'm here, Harry. How should we proceed?" He asks and my smirk widens.

"Do you have it clear?" I ask and Leon steps closer to me, but, I tighten my hand on my gun. "Uh, uh, uh. Stay put." I say and Leon glares at me. "Liam."

"Yes, we do, Boss." He says and I nod.

"Aim it and don't hesitate." I say and finally look at the window where I could see Louis aiming his gun at Leon. Leon looks to where I'm looking and his eyes widen. "Fire." I say and two shots go off. One hits Leon straight in the head and he falls to the floor. Dead.

I frown and look down to see the other bullet, the one that Leon fired, stuck inside my stomach. I groan and fall to the floor, unable to hold my own weight up.

"Boss? Boss, are you okay? Harry!" I hear Liam' worried voice call, but, I find myself unable to answer. A few minutes pass and my eyes start to close when footsteps enter the room.

"Harry! Oh, god! Harry, don't close your eyes!" Louis' panicked voice calls out to me, but, I can't help it and my eyes close, darkness surrounding me.

Emily.

The front door opens and Niall steps in and he is carrying the twins. I cry in happiness and rush over to them, hugging them to death after making sure that they are okay. I, then, look up at Niall and he looked like he had been crying. I frowned as Anne and my Mum took the twins into the living room.

"Niall? What is it?" I ask and he looks from me to Gemma.

"Harry' been shot. He's in a coma." He says and a sob breaks from my mouth.

Here, guys! I'm sorry for the long wait! Thank you for reading!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!